All reviewsel mansouranimation teamnight showsevery eveningwater polotunisiaseaholidayentertainmentarcherydancing
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I did spend my holiday in Vincci el Mansour with friends and we loved so much the animation team of the hotel very professional guys and friendly all day smiling offering us a rich program.. thanks a lot Ramos Zizo Mario Kamini and Julia and Amal we will see you again for sure looking forward to see your new shows

3  Thank ShikoN16
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Its not my first time at Vincci El Mansour Mahdia this hotel was and still always amazing specially with his animation team who do a great job and special thanks to zizou, kamini , Mario ,shakira ,julia very smiley and professional team always give the best to satisfy everybody. I will defenitely come back and see you again..thanks Mr Ramoss the chef animation and good luck for you all . I will come back

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Sirin S
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

It was best holiday I had, very good hotel,clean room, food so delicious,very good animation team are so friendly, everyday different show, so lovely team, they are amazing. We will back soon hope to see all of u again, thank u to make us happy.

1  Thank Gigi A
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We were with my family at the hotel Vincci El Mansour in May 2018. The hotel is very nice, always cleaned. Friendly staff who are always ready to help and solve any problems. Animation in the hotel on a solid 4. Animators try to make your holiday unforgettable. Especially interested in this animators are Mario, Zizo and the girl Omal. They charge you with their positive.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dasha D
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The animation team was perfect. They tried to do everything to make our holiday more funny.Always smiling and speaking and always a lot of activities.I would like to say thank you.The best team in the best place ☺️☺️

3  Thank bettij9