US$110
US$153
US$131
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Dar Al Mansoura(Mahdia)(Great Value!)
Dar Jamila(Mahdia)
1,039 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2016

In the evening, upon arrival, we had dinner, in a room which was nice. The standard rooms and clean. Beach with lots of shells and beautiful clean sea with white sand. The beach is really beautiful. The staff was friendly and very helpful. All carefully every day, both in the resort and in the room. The only ground of complaint relates to the diet has been repetitive and a little fruit, but it could be due to the fact that the season was over and there were very few clients. Overall, we were satisfied, the resort is smaller and I would recommend it to clients who are looking for peace and relaxation on the beach.

Room Tip: 422,the room is on the eastern side, therefore still the sun while sitting on the terrace
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dobraborka
Reviewed 11 September 2016

It is a nice hôtel , all is cool in it, rooms are big enough
Pool is clean the beach is acctually wonderful , we really enjoyed our time there
Animations are amazing , shows every night (comedy,dance,karaoké, miss hôtel)
_good job
We will back soon

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel nice , everythink is good
Rooms are clean
Pool is big enough for kids and parents
Food is good but too much guest in the restaurent
Animation is the best part who make it all looks amazing
Thanks very much animator jenny for the special activyitys we had with you and the fun you made for us ;also for caspere , roberto and kimo

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Iwas in this hotel for 4 days with my husband celebrating our wedding anniversary. When we arrived our room was ready. Staff is always smiling and friendly. The room is perfectly clean ! We took the all inclusive pack and we don't regret it. Coffee, juice are always available.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are good. Many options of chiken, meat and fish... And a daily barbacue.
Just one thing: we were there with a group of sfaxians and oh my God! They are rude and greedy.
I recommand this hotel ! Mahdia is gogrgeos !

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaziri989
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I have enjoyed my recent stay at this hotel. The rooms are nicely equipped and clean. The location is quite nice, facing the amazing sea of Mahdia. The pool was however small but has its own charm. The animation in the hotel, in terms of organized sport activities (Aqua Gym, Yoga, Zumba/Salsa, Aerobic…) and night shows, is excellent. I really loved all the fitness classes, the dancing and especially the stage performances and comedy shows which were so funny! Therefore, I want to thank the whole animation team for their effort, creativeness and good sense of humor. Special thanks to the animator Roberto who is not only professional and talented but also very friendly, motivated and always trying to engage people in the shows/fitness classes. The animation is simply a very strong asset of the hotel and it is one of the reasons I would come back again.

The food/Beverage was honestly average. However it is very cheap with the attractive all-inclusive fee and is satisfying with a variety in the daily food menu. The service is also average with few personals for too many clients (The hotel was overbooked) trying however their best to satisfy everybody. Yet, the common restrooms were unclean, something that is really unbearable!

In general, the cost-performance ratio is really good. It was worth every cent I paid and I would seriously consider coming back again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family