2,479 results
All reviews les orangers beach restaurant les oranges free massage pizza jasmine bar fish pedicure standard room paninis animation team indoor pool main restaurant stir fry thomas cook hour bar sea view horse riding
Reviewed 4 April 2018

stayed in late Feb,everything was wonderful could not fault the hotel, staff could not do enough for us,nothing was too much trouble, my birthday meal was super with flowers and cake. i was made to feel so very special. The weather was not the best, but we enjoyed the indoor pool, the beautiful gardens and beach, we managed to get a bit of sun sat on the balcony. hoping to return for my hubby's birthday later in the year.

Room tip: sea view just wonderful
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank soulgirlLincs
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very good in every way.Good food /drink/facilities/friendly staff from the cleaners and ever other employee at this hotel.
One slight worry are the thin carpets in the reception area and bar.I have seen numerous people trip over on them including me.Would be much safer without them as I can see some unlucky soul seriously hurting themselves.

Room tip: Ask for ground floor with walk in shower if you have mobility poblems as there are no lifts.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank 521sheffieldkay
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Just got back from one week’s holiday in this beautiful hotel. Can’t complain about anything. Our room was nice, main pool and kids pool, beach lovely, one restaurant literally right by the beach with beautiful views and really tasty noodle and pizza place. Gym, sauna, 1massage, sheesha, laundry all free included in the A.I.. kids club and animation team doing activities and activities everyday.
The only thing I didn’t like much was you had to get a taxi to go to anywhere decent as not much around the hotel but Taxi’s are always outside the gate waiting.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank medinasmummy
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We arrived to a superb welcome, speedy check-in and a cooling glass of fresh orange. The room was clean and quiet overlooking a garden. Food was good, I'm vegetarian and didn't struggle to find things to eat. The staff couldn't do enough for you. I would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank BEV H
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My immediate impression of the hotel as we pulled up at the seemingly tiny gates in a side street was, will the coach get thru and the hotel doesn’t look very big. Oh dear, have I made a big mistake?
Not at all, every fear disappears the moment you walk thru the entrance foyer into the reception area.
We were greeted by the entertainment team who were adorned in the traditional costumes of Tunisia.
The hotel has a really great system for booking in, one of the receptionists issues every guest with registration forms and a pen and asks you to take seats whilst a welcome drink is brought to you and everyone’s luggage is brought into the reception area. Everything is very relaxed and there is no long queue or hanging about after a tiring journey. One of the team will go around and put wristbands on whist a team of staff attend you in the seating area and bring you your documents and room keys etc. No going to the desk, everything was done for you, when you are ready a porter will take you to your room. This is a great system that all hotels should adopt.
We had a great view of the beach and the sea from our ground floor room with a nice secluded balcony. The room was very clean and comfortable and had a good selection of soaps, shampoos etc in the well equipped bathroom. A/C was really good as it also acted as a heater, it was rather cold at night, so was needed. There was a room safe in the wardrobe and about 2 dozen strong wooden hangers. Tea and coffee and a kettle is provided but no milk, which you have to fetch yourself from the restaurants. 2 small bottles of water are left in the room fridge for you but it is up to yourselves to restock it with water from the bars and restaurants, however the bottled water is freely available and there is no limit on what you can take.
We could not fault the food from the restaurants. Well cooked and a good variety. Waiter service is really good and fast. Water and wine or beer is brought to you, but you have to fetch your own tea or coffee. I found this to be quite annoying at breakfast times as after queuing to get your eggs, omelette or waffles etc. Then queue for the one available toaster and then fetch tea or coffee, the breakfast was cold. Management please note, more toasters needed and a second chef on the egg griddle needed. Unfortunately you won’t find any bacon here but, Turkey salami is available which in itself is a bit of a conflict as the was pork on the menu on several occasions.
Don’t worry if you miss breakfast which finishes at 11am because the beach restaurant opens at midday and serves hot food till 6pm.
There is an A la carte restaurant from 7.30 till 9.30pm in the beach restaurant, we had the Italian menu on three occasions and the food was to die for.
WiFi was acceptable in the reception area and also from the quiet card games and reading area up on the first floor in block 1. However it was very poor in the rooms. Couldn’t get any internet on the beach. The WiFi in the next hotel along was amazing on the beach. I was able to watch a movie using WiFi with my data roaming off.
There is so many good things about this hotel that it is hard to list them all but here is some of them. There is an indoor heated pool, a gymnasium, free massages, a free to use utility room with washing machines and irons with free soap powder. Panini’s served all afternoon by the pool. There is a great disco every night and the drinks in there are still all inclusive. The wine was good the beer was also very drinkable and the spirits were NOT watered down.
My sincerest thanks to all the staff of this hotel for making us feel very special. I can easily understand why so many people return to this hotel repeatedly.
Just a final note. There is not really a lot for children to do here, so would recommend this hotel as an adult venue.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
17  Thank Mohammed M