I returned home from my 4th visit three weeks ago and cant wait to go back already. I went with my best friend which was her first time here and couldnt wait to show her the hotel i speak so highly about! I also went with another good friend who had been once before and wanted to visit again with us! I have been to many hotels around the world with my parents but never found a hotel as great as The Orangers. The surrounding gardens of the hotel are beautiful with lovely flowers and orange trees, which is great to see as we dont get to see orange trees in Scotland! The rooms are fantastic with comfortable beds and interconecting rooms if traveling as a group which is very handy. The cleaners are a massive help, they provided fresh towels and beach towels daily if needed and always made your bed leaving a flower for us. The beach resteraunt is great- sitting in the sun with friends and a bottle of rose wine is something I definately miss! The waiters and bar staff are an absolute credit to the hotel and is a pleasure to have met and be served by them all. All the staff never fail to put a smile on your face! The entertainment staff are one of the main reasons i keep visiting this hotel, they are fantastic! Yoga with Billy and Dina outside in the sun certainly started off my day :-) There is plenty activities to do throughout different times of the day from mini-golf, basketball, beach velleyball, water aerobics, boules, archery, darts and more. Evening entertainment is something I always look forward to. From a traditional tunisian night with belly dancers to broadway shows to comedy shows (which always had me laughing!) the shows are always followed by a club dance which is great fun! There is something for everyone. The whole entertainment group including Billy, Steve, Dido, Mido, Pinnochio, Arwa, Dina, Khemais and Freddy all work very hard with long hours. The weather was great, a few rainey spells but nothing we werent used to coming from Scotland. The hotel is fantastic and worth every penny!
We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive