“A great day exploring the beauty of the islands”
Review of Phuket Sail Tours

Phuket Sail Tours
Ranked #2 of 50 Tours in Thalang District
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Phuket Sail Tours is a family run business with over 13 years experience in Phuket, Krabi and Khao Lak. We offer a range of high quality tours to Phi Phi and Phang Nga Bay. We keep the number of guests on each tour low, we do not over crowd our boats. Activities include snorkeling, canoeing, caving, swimming, beach picnics, relaxing and more. All year round. We have sought the best places and know how to avoid the crowds. Our tours can only be booked directly with us, we do not work through any agents. We hope to see you aboard!
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We booked the Secrets of Phang Nga Bay tour by speedboat and it was well worth it. It was a fabulous day exploring secluded beaches, canoeing through mangroves, sailing by beautiful islands, visiting an old, remote fishing village where we had an amazing lunch and then a last island stop where we walked through incredible caves. We even got to meet one of the friendly monkey inhabitants on one island. Bypassing some of the busier, tourist filled spots was much better and at most stops, we were the only ones there making it much more personal. Our tour guide Khom was lovely and really looked after us with morning tea and lots of drinks and snacks. Lunch at the fishing village included heaps of variety and was super delicious - my husband saying it was one of the best Thai meals he'd had! Overall it was a 10 out of 10 day and everyone in our group of 7 enjoyed it immensely.

CpnMark, Owner at Phuket Sail Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hello Mirella. Nice to hear from you. I am glad that you enjoyed the day on the speed boat. I will let your guide Korn know, he will be happy to know you had a good day. Our trip of the bay is one of the very few that cover all of the bay in one day. Our crew put a big effort into it.

Thank you for the review, it means a lot to us. I hope we see you again next time you are here.

Happy travels,
Mark, Korn and the crew.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,417)
All reviews
in 95 reviews
"small group"
in 108 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2018

All I can say is that we had a great time!!! Its our first time in Thailand, and particularly in Phuket, so I read many reviews from different Phi Phi tours, before choosing Phuket Sail Tours. And turns out we were not wrong!!

The staff, the attention, they where very profesional and always pendant on us. The food was delicious, and trip and the overall experience was great. Hope to come back one day.

Hi there Marimor. Thank you for joining our Phi Phi trip, and thank you for the very nice review. I am pleased to read that you had a good time. Pleased also that not stopping at Maya Bay is not a problem for you. It has given us a chance to take our guests to other places, where there are many fewer people about. sometimes we have beaches to ourselves.

I hope you enjoyed Phuket, and maybe we will see you again next time you are here. We have a lot more to show you.

Mark and the crew.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

While the weather wasn't the best on our day out we were lucky it decided to rain while we were cruising from one place to the next. What a fantastic trip on the big boat.. Captain Mark keeps his guests to a small group which gives everyone plenty of room aboard. He made sure all his guests felt important by having a chat to everyone...The staff are the best... very welcoming and just a delight. Fabulous food onboard... we felt like we ate all day. We kept away from the bulk of other tourists boats which made you feel like you are the only one's out there. The boat ride was so smooth and relaxing. Big thanks to our paddleman (apologies I have forgotten his name) he was the best... he not only had hawk eyes spotting so many things in the mangroves and caves that we would have missed... he was also the best photographer knowing where to take awesome photos. I was totally impressed with Captain Mark and his staff with regards to keeping this beautiful area clean... we stopped at one area and everyone was out on the water collecting debris and rubbish floating around. Huge props to this company for its passion and commitment to their business, environmental, staff and guests. The only company I would choose and recommend. Hope to be back soon. Thanks again for a fantastic day.

Ahoy there Debbie! Your guide Sui and I are glad to read that you had a good day on our big boat tour of the bay. I enjoy the trip very much, the canoeing provides me some exercise and an excuse to get out of the office.

It was a bit messy at a couple of places on that day, the wind and the tide tend to bring a lot of domestic rubbish at certain locations on some days. Overwhelmingly the rubbish is not from tour operators, it is rubbish from the mainland and Phuket that is washed into the sea at the beginning of the wet season. So, we do our best to clean it up.

I am glad you think the staff are the best. I think they are the best too.

I hope we see you again next time you are here, we have more to show you.

Mark, Sui and the crew.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this tour. My boyfriend and I did lots of research beforehand as we were travelling during wet season/heard the weather may be rough, and it proved to pay off. We luckily had a very nice day for weather touring the Phi Phi Islands by speadboat. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel at Patong Beach on time for free. Our tour guide Anna, and the rest of his team were incredible. Very polite, helpful, and informative of each area we went to. We also made stops to Bamboo Island, Pileh Lagoon, as well as sails past Maya Bay and Monkey Island. I give the tour an A+ rating and recommend it to anyone that wants to enjoy a safe, fun and unforgettable experience!

Hi there Kelsey. I have sent a copy of your review to Anna, reviews mean a lot to all of us here. We are both very happy to read that had a good time on our new improved trip to Phi Phi. Avoiding Maya Bay is not a problem, we have so many other places we can show you, and far fewer people to share them with.

Thank you for joining us. I hope we see you again next time you are in Phuket.

All the best,