We have just returned from a 30 day stay at Chandara. We stayed in a 1 bedroom pool villa (999) with a wonderful view, we thought it ,the best holiday accommodation we have ever had. Waking up and having a swim in your very own pool was amazing. We are very surprised at some of the negative comments posted. As far as we were concerned breakfast was fine (yes when asked for bacon was always available). The manager and all the staff (especially Annie) were very friendly and helpful. Gardens and pool areas were idyllic , at times we seemed to have them all to ourselves. Courtesy shuttle both to the Island and Patong /Phuket fulfilled all our needs. The restaurant had an extensive menu which seemed to suit all tastes. Walking around the gardens listening to the birds singing and frogs croaking will remain with us for many months to come. Many thanks to the manager who asked about our welfare on a regular basis. Yes it is very quiet, but evening strolls out of the resort were very safe, walking to the Happy Hut Diner and the Marina bar/restaurant or the local village. Many thanks to the Tour East shuttle driver (Simon) for some excellent trips back and forth to Patong .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute Chandara Resort & Spa in Phuket, Thailand. Reserve online now and get instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Absolute Chandara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Chandara Hotel Thalang
- Absolute Chandara Resort And Spa
- Absolute Chandara Resort & Spa Phuket, Thailand