2,119 results
All reviews oriental spoon twin palms catch beach club the penthouse deluxe lagoon pool room residence host pool bar our honeymoon seafood hotel restaurant main pool welcome drink amazing hotel hotel guests rain shower beautiful pool low season
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I cannot express enough how outrageously fabulous the Twin Palms is.

From check in to check out, they are serious pros, so much so in fact, that when we got the bill at the end, we wondered why it was not more!

From an upgrade, the kindest welcome, ultra-high quality ingredients in all the dishes, and staff who literally bent over backwards, this hotel is, in our opinion, a destination hotel for couples, friends, and adult families vacationing together.

We were in town for a wedding at the nearby Surin hotel, and decided to stay at Twin Palms, because it was a little cheaper than the Surin. Best decision ever. Some of the wedding party stayed a few days at TP before moving to the Surin, and it was unanimous that TP was far superior in every respect.

We literally have nothing bad to say about this hotel. During my first morning there, I got chatting to someone who has been 10 times. I was surprised, as I couldn't imagine going to the same hotel over and over. Now I know why he visits again and again.

If you want some serious luxury without stuffiness, and service to die for without feeling like you are too demanding, this is the place for you.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OlivierGibaud, General Manager at Twinpalms Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Lydia K,
Wowww, thank you so much for the praise and more so for having chosen to stay with us at Twinpalms Phuket.
We are delighted that you most enjoyed your time with us and keep many great memories.
The guests you meet over breakfast shared with you one of Twinpalms Phuket best kept secret...cherish it and keep it your secret...
See you again soon for more.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

I have returned for another visit to “Paradise” The Twinn Palms Hotel.

I’m here again for yet another birthday with a group of friends and I’m very lucky this time to be staying in the Presidential Penthouse.

The team here at TP are absolutely amazing and are always so happy to help with anything you may need or want.

The food and drinks are out of the world, Buffet Breakfast, Fresh Seafood but most of all the Sunday Brunch - “A MUST DO” PLEASE- remember to pre book or you will be missing out.

I would like to say “Thank You” to all the staff here and can’t wait to visit again very soon.

Luv&Light- Michael

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Luv&Light-Michael,
Its wonderful to have you back and everyone cant wait to see you soon again.
We are booking Sunday Brunch for you...

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We love returning and staying at Twinpalms. Beautiful resort with beautiful grounds and pool. Yes , it is not located on the beach but they have hourly shuttles that take you to their beach clubs ... plus sparkly on arrival so not that bad ! The resort is beautiful for relaxing and great for couples so for peace and quiet we love it . Beautiful rooms overlooking pool and great breakfast including sparkling wine if you like.. lots of fresh juices for detoxing.. staff are fantastic and rooms cleaned beautifully and turn down each day . Beautiful gym and library and each day between 3 and 4 they serve fresh fruit in their wine room... We cannot wait to return again ..

Dear FrugalFlashpacker,
Well you know where to find us...
Thank you so much for your trust, we are honored to be your home away from home from time to time.
Rest assured that each and every one will continue to simply do their best.
See you for more of all the great memories.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The story is starting from day one we ordered the suite room long time ago, we asked for a baby crib in the order, and day before our arriving to the hotel I called to double check the room preparation for the baby, we arrived at 13;00 the room was not prepared for the baby and the air conditioning was broken, they start to repair it and told us to wait until 17:00 in the pool to be fixed, after we told them that the baby need to sleep the hotel staff gave us another room for 2 hours until the air co will be fixed in our original room, after they told us all fixed we still didn’t received the crib for the baby and asked for another 3 times until they put it in the room, for 5 start hotel I will be think they upgrade us after the room we paid 350$ per night wasn’t ready for us, no upgrade, and we continue, half of the windows in the room are without curtains and form 6 in the morning the room full of light, I asked the hotel staff they put black fabric to cover the light, 5 star hotel planed as 3 stars.

Everything is for sale in the room beach bag even Mosquito spray that in all other resort are given for free!!!

While waiting to the shuttle to the beach I asked a water from they staff the y told me sorry we don’t provide in the lobby, I was surprised it’s free in the room, after I insist the gave me glass of water - really thanks

Another thing in booking they show the resort with private beach
But THERE NO PRIVATE BEACH - it’s 10 min drive in a mini bus living every hour,
Misleading costumers shame on you.

One day the when cleaning the room they didn’t clean the tab (photo) ishould clean it by my self.
Most of the crew with poor English only couple of them speaking fully,
The only good and great thing is the pool that just amazing, for small kids and couples even night swim possible!!

But the waiters at the pool are lazy and never for 3 hours came to check if we want something to get us another drink poor poor service,

The food are great this one good thing
Breakfast ok as well but limited choice for western food.

The great finally and is the great one!!
They asked us when we check in deposit of 400$ and they forgot to give us back when we paid the bill in check out!!!

As we arrive to the airport to catch our flight back home I remembered, this not my part to remember we traveling with baby an 5 bags, we checkout they should give us everything back!!

Poor management is 100%

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Robbin777
OlivierGibaud, General Manager at Twinpalms Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Robbin777,
Thank you for your review and having choosen to stay at Twinpalms Phuket.
I'll give our side of the story based on your comments so readers can judge by themselves...
I do have to as all our team did, apologies one more time for the check in delay due to a faulty air condition, however you have omitted to share that we offer you a suite to rest and added a bottle of bubbles to ease the challenge.
It is true that we have no curtains in the japan garden facing the living room, usually no one sleeps there but I trust the added curtains help, nothing to do with being 3 or 5 stars...
Our superb beach bag, mouth care and mosquito repellant are part of the minibar, no one forces you to use them, not sure why you took offense.
Take a look at our website, we clearly state that Surin Beach is 170 meters from the hotel, we also point out that we offer 3 beaches experiences, on Surin Beach, on BangTao Beach and on Kamala Beach. No shame rather great choices...
Glad you love the pool, it is indeed open 24hrs daily...
Sorry you interpret peace as laziness, at Twinpalms we dont push sales and ask every few minutes if you want anything, its only a matter of asking, all of us are here for you.
Lastly, we usually dont take cash deposits but you refused to give us a credit card to cover your incidental if you recall, hence the deposit.
There again I do have to apologies as indeed we omitted to return it upon your departure, we have adjusted our practices for the rare occasion when we take cash deposit so it doesn't reoccur. We have called you and emailed you twice to ask for accounts details so we can naturally return you your deposit, still awaiting an answer.
Well, we still would love to welcome you back to show you that we mean well and all of us are passionate, again my apologies that we did not match your expectations.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Absolutely loved this hotel , all staff was so friendly and welcoming smiley faces
Rooms were big and clean
I really like that room service was twice a day without fail and after coming back from beach, clean room with tidy beds felt amazing

Breakfast had good options and even though I am a vegetarian I enjoyed all food
Loved their freshly made Jams

They have shuttle going to Two different club house every half an hour and all drivers were so punctual
Ravi was really nice and always greeted us with smiling face

All girls from front desk , restaurant staff, cleaners were nice

Overall nice experience, I would go back

Room tip: Pool facing room
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OlivierGibaud, General Manager at Twinpalms Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Devangi P,
Wonderful to read that you most enjoyed all aspects of your time away at Twinpalms Phuket.
Thank you for having chosen us and also for having taken the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor.
See you again soon for more great moments.