“Delicious ”
Review of Kook Restaurant

Kook Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 306 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Description: Thai and Italian Restaurant with resident Lounge Piano Bar. Vegetarian and Vegan options. Open for Lunch and Dinner
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We are currently on holiday in the area and I had read a number of reviews of restaurants we could visit whilst here. Kook is just a few minutes walk from our villa and we visited last night. We were welcomed warmly by a man who it transpired was the owner. The ladies who served us were very attentive and the food was delicious. We all had Thai food last night but the restaurant also serves Italian food and we later learnt from the owner that his wife is Thai and he is Italian, hence the mixed menu. We all agreed that the food last night was our best in Thailand so far and as we have a few nights left we will return to sample the Italian food also. The bill was very reasonable and all our party recommend a visit to Kook if you’re in the area.

1  Thank kasimps

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We have eaten here 2 times on our stay in Thailand. They have a huge menu with a full bar. They are located at the bottom of the hill from The Mangostene Resort where we are staying. The service is great the food is even better. They have Thai food Pizza and other Italian options.

1  Thank Kerbutts
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Had another good meal here . Always a warm welcome . This is very good food here , Always fresh food and efficient service .

1  Thank kimmB3362FX
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We ate here a number of times during our two week stay in the area. Also made use of their delivery service, very fast and always fresh.

1  Thank flash6481
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I called in for lunch after reading the reviews and were not disappointed. Service was fast and friendly, food was fantastic. They were especially great with gluten free. I showed the waitress my coeliac card and asked what I could have, she checked with the chef and cane back saying I could order something and they would make it gf. Normally when I hear this I’m skeptical, however when the chef let us know I couldn’t eat the spring rolls, which my partner had ordered and he said were amazing I was delighted. Overall great food and great service, we’ll certainly be back.