1,512 results
All reviews outdoor shower savoury restaurant prime pool villa infinity pool coral island deluxe villa manager chris sea view villa buggy service our honeymoon low tide golf buggy individual villas main restaurant the hotel manager kids club beach front
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was great! Amazing spot! Beautiful beach and incredible sunset and sunrise too!!! We recommend it for honeymooners the pool is amazing and great cocktails...! We love our hotel! And very quite location away from all the phuket night life and patong

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank daniela p
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear daniela p,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor while recently staying at The Vijitt Resort Phuket.

Your review will be posted on our staff board for sharing among our team and it will make our team be so happy (:-) (:-) (:-) and encourage them to work harder to make our guest more happier.

Once again, thank you for being with us and look forward to having you back home away from home again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Vijitt resort exceeded my expectations by far. We booked one deluxe villa with a balcony with this amazing view in the gulf of rawai. The whole Villa was quiet spacious, in traditional thai architecture but the great surprise for me was the bathroom which also has a huge window with the same amazing view.
Buffet breakfast included everything in a wide variety of dishes. Actually it is combining breakfast, brunch and lunch at once. But what we enjoyed most was the infinity pool in the garden, and the cocktails they served during the happy hour in the afternoon. In addition, we practiced yoga from the hotel free activities which was an interesting experience.
This resort is the best choice if you want to avoid the touristic and overcrowded side of the island, you can take advantage of resorts shuttle buses as a transportation option and even the north side of the island is not too far, the maximum distance it could be 1,5 hour. When we stayed there was a problem with the internet they should improve. All in all, the whole experience was fantastic and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MARIA B

Dear MARIA B,

According to the wifi access, we noted that and we are now improving which will be done by end of this week (Fri.250817)

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My goals for the holiday were to relax and do a little exploring. Vijitt facilitated this beautifully and I have left feeling completely rejuvenated.

Pros

- The layout of the hotel (and rooms) and the "mini-village" effect, which allows one to switch off and stay within the hotel if this is your desire
- The friendly attentive service and sincere authenticity of the staff
- The beautiful view from the swimming pool, despite it not being a "swimming beach" I swam in it every day, and during low tide you are able to go for a long beach walk
- the spaciousness of the rooms
- Twice/thrice daily shuttles to many prominant beaches allowing for change and exploration as necessary

Cons
- Food was ok but not excellent (I never had dinner so I am only talking about the lunch menu)
- Spa was expensive relative to other options a short walk down the road (I never was able to tell if the service warranted the extra expense as I didnt try it)
-Internet wasnt super fast, although there was good coverage of wifi.
- If you want to be closer to the action (Patong beach etc), this clearly isnt a good option for you. But I would actually have this as a plus as I wanted a bit of space from the main tourist places.

All in all, I really enjoyed my stay and would like to thank the staff for making such an effort.

Room Tip: Bear in mind there are is a lot of walking, so ask for a room close to the swimming pool if this is what you need.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank pedrometre

Dear pedrometre,

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We are really like the location with sea view, staff who's taking care us are the excellent and friendly I think she's name Kee and Poo ! Foods are delicious and they have some promotion when we arrive there as well...Strongly recommended if you really need the quality of Sunday brunch in Phuket!!! See you again soon! Credit by Glom & Michel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChalermA1
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Chalerm A,

Poo and Kee will be copied of this information to her files and both of them are our stars.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

If you are looking for a quiet resort that offers the opportunity to relax in Phukets so called off season then look no further. You can park yourself by the large infinity pool with panoramic views of yachts on the straits of Malacca or you can opt to chill out on the balcony of your villa preferably one with its own pool as we did. The service is very good, the food is fine and the spa area provides a great variety of treatments. It's a beautifully designed and laid out resort with most villas providing privacy, a pool and or views. We paid a little more than we planned and are very glad we did. Thanks to Maria at breakfast and Natty at reception for your friendly service and attention.

Room Tip: They are all villas so ask for one with a view and or one with its own pool, preferably not one up the back.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim W
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Tim W,

We will copy this message for Maria and Natty who are our stars too.