If you are looking for a quiet resort that offers the opportunity to relax in Phukets so called off season then look no further. You can park yourself by the large infinity pool with panoramic views of yachts on the straits of Malacca or you can opt to chill out on the balcony of your villa preferably one with its own pool as we did. The service is very good, the food is fine and the spa area provides a great variety of treatments. It's a beautifully designed and laid out resort with most villas providing privacy, a pool and or views. We paid a little more than we planned and are very glad we did. Thanks to Maria at breakfast and Natty at reception for your friendly service and attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. The landscaped grounds at this Phuket hotel are simply beautiful with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping towards the stunning view of Friendship Beach.The elegant villas at this beachfront hotel in Phuket are contemporary style inspired by local design and materials. Many of the private villas include their own pool and all enjoy magnificent views of calm blue waters of Chalong Bay. This serene and secluded Phuket resort is perfect for couples and families seeking a holiday in paradise where warm Thai hospitality awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Vijitt Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Hotel Phuket
- Vijitt Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Rawai