Phuket Riviera Villas(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$27
Sunsuri Phuket(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$102
THE NAI HARN(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$153
Baan Sabai Phuket(Rawai)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$33
  • Breakfast included
US$75
US$55
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$134
US$108
Priceline
The Windmill Phuket Hotel(Nai Harn)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
Priceline
Navatara Phuket Resort(Rawai)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$49
US$43
US$31
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

1,484 results
All reviewsoutdoor showersavoury restaurantprime pool villainfinity poolcoral islanddeluxe villasea view villabuggy serviceour honeymoonlow tidegolf buggymain restaurantindividual villasthe hotel managerkids clubbeach frontbusy road
Reviewed 27 July 2017

It's really a place to relax since it's serene, secluded.
Bring a book you like, forget about the world, you're definitely having a good time.

We booked 2rooms for 4nights in deluxe villa, but stayed 2nights.

Let's start from what I like.

-room 9/10
Nice big bungalow type with balcony with amazing view of the beach. Total privacy. No noise from next door.
Huge bathroom with two washing basins, very big tub, proper make-up table, space to store many suitcases.
Indoor and outdoor shower with premium shower gel and shampoo, mosquitos spray :)
(Noted: No Asian style bum gun here :)

-breakfast
Very good quality and variety. 10/10
I'm so happy that they change 4-5 main course and fresh juice every day.
Thai tea/coffee corner and noodle station are big plus.

Staffs at breakfast are really attentive, friendly, and helpful, i.e., the bird ate our food while we went to take some food and they changed a new plate for us immediately.

-kids krub/pool
Good place to let your kid scream without being stared or occupy the kid with some activities like, coloring, ball house, especially when it rains.
(Staff may need to speak better English here.)

What the hotel may improve;

-mosquitoes
Tropical garden brings beauty and mosquitoes, but it's not acceptable for me to have them in the room, even after spraying and putting the net!
This could be the main reason for shortening our stay.

-bed size,pillow option, and sofa
The bed and sofa could be more comfortable or bigger. And pillows could be thinner.

-Internet
The first day didn't work at all, but the second day improved.

-smiles or eye rolling
I feel that most of the front office staffs need some inspiration to deliver better/ happier customers service.
They hardly have firm smiles. Sometimes, they showed that they are annoyed with your repeated requests by rolling their eyes.
No one said good bye when we left. Or they just had a bad day? Or we gave them a bad day? Haha.

Another incident was with pool guy when I asked about hammock by the beach. He said that he removed it because it might rain and walked away. ( But the sky was clear. And, I felt that I bothered him.)

The resort is not next to anything, but they provide free shuttle bus to swimming beach, restaurants, etc.
(We solved this out by renting motorcycles opposite the Vijitt and hiring van.)

In conclusion,
Yes, it's good value for money.
I still hope to come back, though I'm not sure.
I think it's more suitable for solo or couples or family who want to relax peacefully than family with kids or teenage who want to explore.

Have a good holiday ahead!

Room Tip: Deluxe villas near the pool are very good.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank sunida_d
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear sunida_d,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor while recently staying at The Vijitt Resort Phuket.

Your review will be posted on our staff board for sharing among our team and it will make our team be so happy (:-) (:-) (:-) and encourage them to work harder to make our guest more happier.

In regard to your comments, we will absolutely improve and managers in charge will handle directly.

Once again, thank you for being with us and look forward to having you back home away from home again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The Vijitt Resort exceeded my expectations in every respect. From the moment we arrived, we were met with warm smiles, greeted by everyone and, generally, made to feel special. The villas are beautifully appointed and are very large in size. We appreciated the fact that they are free standing as we didn't hear anyone else and it felt very private. The toiletries smelled wonderfully of lemongrass and I was glad I was able to purchase some shower gel from the spa to bring home with me.

Breakfast was very good and I really enjoyed the different Thai dish available every morning. I had my first introduction to coconut jam and now I'm hooked! We were looked after by a lovely lady named Kee at breakfast and I'd just like to say that she made breakfast even more enjoyable!

The pool area is beautiful. The infinity pool, the palm trees, the loungers at the pool and on the beach, the hammock, all worked together to make it a great place to unwind. It never felt crowded. Many relaxing hours were spent there.

Having a free shuttle service was very helpful, especially as it rained quite heavily on two of the days we were there so it was convenient to be able to spend some time in retail therapy. We availed ourselves of the in-room dining and enjoyed the food served. If you are so inclined, there are local restaurants an easy walk from the resort. We went to one just across the road from the resort and had a lovely meal there.

The only negative was the mosquitoes but the staff worked as hard as they could to help us out. They put up two different mosquito nets but still those little critters found their way in and attacked us, overpowering insect repellent and spray! That wasn't enough to dampen our enjoyment and I hope to return one day.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank bluevelvet12

Dear bluevelvet12,

Reviewed 22 July 2017

What an amazing resort! The room we had was huge with wonderful views over the pool and out to the Straits of Malacca . The gardens were beautiful. There were free daily activities like Pilates , yoga and Thai lessons.It is however away from the beaten track, so if you want the noise and racket of a seaside resort, this is not the place for you.Having said that, there is the nearby Rawai seafood market, which is excellent, lots of massage places and a few excellent restaurants.

Room Tip: Seaview room
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jadzia49
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Jadzia49,

We also noted that your favorite will be relaxing while watching to the Andaman Sea.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The Vijitt Resort is the best location I have stayed at in Phuket, its private, classy and the customer service will meet any need you have to ensure that your stay is second to none. I have stayed here many times now and would not consider to go anywhere else. Airport shuttle to pick up and drop off is also available as is in house breakfast at any time delivered. The infinity pool has great views and a top spot to relax having a cocktail and watch the day go by. The spa treatments are also top quality as is the included buffet breakfast with fresh pastries and hot meals such as eggs benedict, omelettes cooked to order.
Daily activities for the family and children are provided and change every day.
Inside the rooms you have your own private location and spa to spend quality time with your company. My birthday occurred when staying and after coming back from the restaurant I had a birthday cake and flowers laid out over the bed unexpected it really made my day and best room service I have ever had.
11/10 both times I have stayed. Highly Recommend.

Room Tip: Request a room with an in house pool, pay the little more for the extra benefits, its worth it!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill L
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Bill L,

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Let me start with the cons and end on a good note.

When we first arrived, we were greeted with a very lack lustre staff. Through out the entire hotel stay, most of the staff seemed like they couldn't be bothered. The level of English wasn't very good either. The front desk staff's overall attitude often times made us feel we were annoying, lots of stares and eye rolling.

The hotel rooms very very spacious. But to our disappointment, there were barely hotel amenities. No toothbrush, cream or other toiletries. The only thing we got was shampoo, body wash, towels and toilet paper. I was lucky I brought my toothbrush and hair conditioner!

The wifi in the room went in and out. And during our stay, it rained during the middle of the night. Due to the constructions of the roof, the rain noise was very loud. We were all woken up by the rain falling on the roof tops. I felt like I was camping.

And to make matters worse, they charged us for a laundry bag. Which one our my friend took and kept for her dirty laundry.

The cons,

The staff at the V spa were fantastic. They were kind, soft spoken and very helpful. The staff at the restaurant were also very nice. The food was good. How ever, they don't have a 24 hour menu.

Overall,

The hotel was quite pricey for the service and the location was quite far away from the major towns but it's very close to Nai Harn beach. The hotel grounds were very extensive. I just feel they could invest a. It more and create more dining options for their guests. There's only one big area with the dining and bar.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ja L
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Ja L,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor while staying at The Vijitt Resort Phuket.

First of all, I do apologize for not able to provide you with your expectation of services.

Please allow me to explain you with the bathroom amenities, toothbrush, toothpaste, body lotion which are kept on the folding cloth and place at the double sinks area.

We will adjust as possible as we can and hope to have another time to show you our standard of service again.

For more information, please contact me at hm@vijittresort.com

With my best wishes, :):):)