It's really a place to relax since it's serene, secluded.
Bring a book you like, forget about the world, you're definitely having a good time.
We booked 2rooms for 4nights in deluxe villa, but stayed 2nights.
Let's start from what I like.
Nice big bungalow type with balcony with amazing view of the beach. Total privacy. No noise from next door.
Huge bathroom with two washing basins, very big tub, proper make-up table, space to store many suitcases.
Indoor and outdoor shower with premium shower gel and shampoo, mosquitos spray :)
(Noted: No Asian style bum gun here :)
Very good quality and variety. 10/10
I'm so happy that they change 4-5 main course and fresh juice every day.
Thai tea/coffee corner and noodle station are big plus.
Staffs at breakfast are really attentive, friendly, and helpful, i.e., the bird ate our food while we went to take some food and they changed a new plate for us immediately.
Good place to let your kid scream without being stared or occupy the kid with some activities like, coloring, ball house, especially when it rains.
(Staff may need to speak better English here.)
What the hotel may improve;
Tropical garden brings beauty and mosquitoes, but it's not acceptable for me to have them in the room, even after spraying and putting the net!
This could be the main reason for shortening our stay.
-bed size,pillow option, and sofa
The bed and sofa could be more comfortable or bigger. And pillows could be thinner.
The first day didn't work at all, but the second day improved.
-smiles or eye rolling
I feel that most of the front office staffs need some inspiration to deliver better/ happier customers service.
They hardly have firm smiles. Sometimes, they showed that they are annoyed with your repeated requests by rolling their eyes.
No one said good bye when we left. Or they just had a bad day? Or we gave them a bad day? Haha.
Another incident was with pool guy when I asked about hammock by the beach. He said that he removed it because it might rain and walked away. ( But the sky was clear. And, I felt that I bothered him.)
The resort is not next to anything, but they provide free shuttle bus to swimming beach, restaurants, etc.
(We solved this out by renting motorcycles opposite the Vijitt and hiring van.)
Yes, it's good value for money.
I still hope to come back, though I'm not sure.
I think it's more suitable for solo or couples or family who want to relax peacefully than family with kids or teenage who want to explore.
Have a good holiday ahead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. The landscaped grounds at this Phuket hotel are simply beautiful with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping towards the stunning view of Friendship Beach.The elegant villas at this beachfront hotel in Phuket are contemporary style inspired by local design and materials. Many of the private villas include their own pool and all enjoy magnificent views of calm blue waters of Chalong Bay. This serene and secluded Phuket resort is perfect for couples and families seeking a holiday in paradise where warm Thai hospitality awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TravelUp and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Vijitt Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Hotel Phuket
- Vijitt Hotel Rawai
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket Rawai