1,495 results
All reviewsoutdoor showersavoury restaurantprime pool villainfinity poolcoral islanddeluxe villasea view villabuggy serviceour honeymoonlow tidegolf buggymain restaurantindividual villasthe hotel managerkids clubbeach frontbusy road
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The Vijitt Resort is the best location I have stayed at in Phuket, its private, classy and the customer service will meet any need you have to ensure that your stay is second to none. I have stayed here many times now and would not consider to go anywhere else. Airport shuttle to pick up and drop off is also available as is in house breakfast at any time delivered. The infinity pool has great views and a top spot to relax having a cocktail and watch the day go by. The spa treatments are also top quality as is the included buffet breakfast with fresh pastries and hot meals such as eggs benedict, omelettes cooked to order.
Daily activities for the family and children are provided and change every day.
Inside the rooms you have your own private location and spa to spend quality time with your company. My birthday occurred when staying and after coming back from the restaurant I had a birthday cake and flowers laid out over the bed unexpected it really made my day and best room service I have ever had.
11/10 both times I have stayed. Highly Recommend.

Room Tip: Request a room with an in house pool, pay the little more for the extra benefits, its worth it!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill L
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Bill L,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor while recently staying at The Vijitt Resort Phuket.

Your review will be posted on our staff board for sharing among our team and it will make our team be so happy (:-) (:-) (:-) and encourage them to work harder to make our guest more happier.

Once again, thank you for being with us and look forward to having you back home away from home again soon.

With my best wishes,

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Let me start with the cons and end on a good note.

When we first arrived, we were greeted with a very lack lustre staff. Through out the entire hotel stay, most of the staff seemed like they couldn't be bothered. The level of English wasn't very good either. The front desk staff's overall attitude often times made us feel we were annoying, lots of stares and eye rolling.

The hotel rooms very very spacious. But to our disappointment, there were barely hotel amenities. No toothbrush, cream or other toiletries. The only thing we got was shampoo, body wash, towels and toilet paper. I was lucky I brought my toothbrush and hair conditioner!

The wifi in the room went in and out. And during our stay, it rained during the middle of the night. Due to the constructions of the roof, the rain noise was very loud. We were all woken up by the rain falling on the roof tops. I felt like I was camping.

And to make matters worse, they charged us for a laundry bag. Which one our my friend took and kept for her dirty laundry.

The cons,

The staff at the V spa were fantastic. They were kind, soft spoken and very helpful. The staff at the restaurant were also very nice. The food was good. How ever, they don't have a 24 hour menu.

Overall,

The hotel was quite pricey for the service and the location was quite far away from the major towns but it's very close to Nai Harn beach. The hotel grounds were very extensive. I just feel they could invest a. It more and create more dining options for their guests. There's only one big area with the dining and bar.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ja L
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Ja L,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor while staying at The Vijitt Resort Phuket.

First of all, I do apologize for not able to provide you with your expectation of services.

Please allow me to explain you with the bathroom amenities, toothbrush, toothpaste, body lotion which are kept on the folding cloth and place at the double sinks area.

We will adjust as possible as we can and hope to have another time to show you our standard of service again.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Great, great place with amazing, kind people. The villas are big, clean and very comfortable, beautiful gardens and lots of privacy. The food is delicious. If you want a getaway place with your partner, this place is perfect. If you are looking for party or traveling with children this might not be the place for you though. I see people complaining about the beach but it actually does have something great... you can walk for more than 1000 ft and the level will still be about 3 ft high. It almost does not have sand but Nai Harn beach is 10 minutes away and the hotel will take you there for free. This place is to go to bed early, wake up early too, enjoy an amazing breakfast and relax.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JoseHu

Dear JoseHu,

Your review will be posted on our staff board for sharing among our team and make our team be happy (Big Smile) and encourage them to work harder to make our guest more happier.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Honeymoon ��

Location - staff - service - food - room - pool .
All top *****
Booked 5 days and Cancelled other location to be here 4 days extra .

Volledige tot rust gekomen na toch een teleurstellend vorig hotel .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yveswellens

Dear yveswellens,

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife and I spent a week at the Vijitt after travelling around Bangkok and the river kwai for a week. The idea was to unwind relax and be pampered and the Vijitt resort did this and more.
On arrival we were greeted with a cold towel and refreshing lemongrass drink while we were taken through the booking in process. Once completed a golf buggy ride took us to our villa that over looked the pool and sea. The villa was spacious, clean and cool, with a patio area, large bathroom and outside shower.
Everyone at the resort was extremely friendly and helpful. The pool attendants looked after us with towels and drinks and snacks when we chose to laze around the pool, which was refreshingly cool during the heat of the day.
Breakfast was a chilled leisurely affair, with every nationality catered for, the fresh fruit was delicious, omelettes and eggs cooled fresh to order and plenty of hot coffee.
The hotel ran a free shuttle bus service to various places around the island, we used this to go to the walking street market, Rawai beech front and fish market and the Phromthep cape sunset.
The evening meals were chosen from a set menu, consisting of Thai dishes, and lots of other choices. The Thai dishes were delicious and cooked fresh in an open kitchen and could be made spicier if asked for.
Most evenings we were serenaded by Maria [who also looked after breakfast service] while we sat and enjoyed a cocktail [or two] whiling away the warm Phuket evenings.
A special mention to James who ensured everyone in his restaurant and bar were looked after, even down to providing everyone with mosquito spray.
Another special mention to Bow who worked the restaurant and bar, her attention to detail in remembering our post meal coffee's and subsequent drink orders and stopping to chat to us about our day and give us information about the local surroundings and trips we had planned was again exceptional service.
If you want peace, quiet, good food and pampering the Vijitt will be perfect, we couldn't fault any aspect of our stay and will definitely be going back.
Khop Khun Khrap
Steve & Julie

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven B
Peerawut K, ผู้จัดการ at The Vijitt Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Steve & Julie,

Your related message to Maria, James and Bow will be copied.