“Great Day Out”
Review of Ferncy Travel Tour

Ferncy Travel Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: My name is Chanisa and I would like to welcome you to one of the world's most famous holiday tour destinations. Phuket offers many amazing tourist attractions and many different tours, such as island trips, adventure tours, sea sport activities, and ground tour excursions. Please contact me and I will personally advise you of the program most suitable to your needs
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I and our two children (8 & 5) had a terrific day visiting several islands. Highlights include canoeing, James Bond Island and Caving.

We were looked after extremely well, safety was of paramount importance.

Lunch was excellent from a floating village and we were well hydrated during the day!

We were able to purchase digital copies of all our photos and video from the day for a reasonable price as an added extra!

Price was excellent!

"advisor"
"paypal"
"fantasia"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We wanted a half day boat tour suitable for a toddler. Chanisa was amazingly helpful and found the exact right one for us plus she has helped us with some other activities. She is trustworthy and goes that extra distance to make sure you get the right package. We definitely recommend!

1  Thank grs748
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Initially we book from France on a ferry website only the tickets to Koh Phi Phi.
My daughter has been sick so we were not able to use these tickets.
Hopefully when she recovered we found Ferncy Travel Tour and Chanisa who organized and enabled us to do a one day visit of Koh Phi Phi very quickly and for an affordable price ! Furthermore, that was so great and very well organized so we highly recommend this travel agency as the staff is very nice and efficient ! You can trust without problem.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I booked the phi phi sunrise tour with ferncy travel and after a rough start it was quite nice.
Our original pick up time was 5:00-5:30. After requesting a more specific time we were told 5:15, the day before the trip it moved to 5am. However the driver was there at 4:45 and quite rude about us being late. I tried to explain that we were told another pick up time...

The breakfast at royal marina was OK. We couldn't leave the pier until around 7:15 though because the tide was too low. We were told that this was common on full moon. So it was quite frustrating to get up so early and wasting time at the pier when this is a problem they are aware of. By the time we left the pier the sun had already risen. Maya bay was very crowded when we came there and we had very little time.
The rest of the tour was great though. Snorkeling was amazing. The waves were quite strong on the first snorkeling spot. So if you aren't a good swimmer I'd recommend wearing a live west.

Lunch was good and in a very beautiful location. Bamboo island was also very nice!

The crew on board was very helpful. My friend list her camera under water and a crew guy dove 13 meters deep to retrieve it.

So all in all it was a good tour, but you shouldn't book it on full moon.

ilovemaitoniland, Owner at Ferncy Travel Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Meike,

First of all, thank you for your comments and to learnt you have had a good time during the tour but the rough start. That was the reason I informed you to take the trip on the next day when it's high tide so you can leave the pier earlier and experience a very beautiful Maya bay. Also the company you are taking is not list in my program, as I informed you at the beginning. However for the driver, I am sorry for your bad experience and thanks for letting me know. This comment is very useful and I am sure the service will be improve after I passed your comment to the excursion company.

Again, thank you for your comment and thank you for using Ferncy travel.