Open today: 10:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Similan Islands day tour

Ferncy Travel did a wonderful, hassle free tour for my wife and i on my birthday this year, we have... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Greg A
Speed Boat to Rok Island

We were picked up at 7am from our hotel in Patong and it was a 30 minute min-bus trip to the port... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Peter K
Brisbane, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Patong
from US$48.00
More Info
from US$116.10
More Info
All reviews james bond phi phi island monkey hill royal marina premium service fantastic service elephant sanctuary reasonable price via email day trip my partner company raya phuket kayaking ratcha minivan
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We wanted a half day boat tour suitable for a toddler. Chanisa was amazingly helpful and found the exact right one for us plus she has helped us with some other activities. She is trustworthy and goes that extra distance to make sure you get the right package. We definitely recommend!

1  Thank grs748
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Initially we book from France on a ferry website only the tickets to Koh Phi Phi.
My daughter has been sick so we were not able to use these tickets.
Hopefully when she recovered we found Ferncy Travel Tour and Chanisa who organized and enabled us to do a one day visit of Koh Phi Phi very quickly and for an affordable price ! Furthermore, that was so great and very well organized so we highly recommend this travel agency as the staff is very nice and efficient ! You can trust without problem.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I booked the phi phi sunrise tour with ferncy travel and after a rough start it was quite nice.
Our original pick up time was 5:00-5:30. After requesting a more specific time we were told 5:15, the day before the trip it moved to 5am. However the driver was there at 4:45 and quite rude about us being late. I tried to explain that we were told another pick up time...

The breakfast at royal marina was OK. We couldn't leave the pier until around 7:15 though because the tide was too low. We were told that this was common on full moon. So it was quite frustrating to get up so early and wasting time at the pier when this is a problem they are aware of. By the time we left the pier the sun had already risen. Maya bay was very crowded when we came there and we had very little time.
The rest of the tour was great though. Snorkeling was amazing. The waves were quite strong on the first snorkeling spot. So if you aren't a good swimmer I'd recommend wearing a live west.

Lunch was good and in a very beautiful location. Bamboo island was also very nice!

The crew on board was very helpful. My friend list her camera under water and a crew guy dove 13 meters deep to retrieve it.

So all in all it was a good tour, but you shouldn't book it on full moon.

Date of experience: March 2018
ilovemaitoniland, Owner at Ferncy Travel Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Meike,

First of all, thank you for your comments and to learnt you have had a good time during the tour but the rough start. That was the reason I informed you to take the trip on the next day when it's high tide so you can leave the pier earlier and experience a very beautiful Maya bay. Also the company you are taking is not list in my program, as I informed you at the beginning. However for the driver, I am sorry for your bad experience and thanks for letting me know. This comment is very useful and I am sure the service will be improve after I passed your comment to the excursion company.

Again, thank you for your comment and thank you for using Ferncy travel.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Hey, we booked the best tours of our lives with this tour operator. They gave us instant discounts! Their service is great and fast, very professional! If you want to book a tour look no further!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Rouba B
ilovemaitoniland, Owner at Ferncy Travel Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

hello dear Rouba thank you very much
all everything you are enjoyed hopefully see you next time
best regard
Chanisa

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Having searched through trip advisor weeks before travelling to Phuket I contact severs companies and knowing there are hundreds all over patong I needed to find a trustworthy and reliable operator, thankfully we found Chanisa from Ferncy.
She was helpful in the weeks building up to the holiday with ideas and weather updates!! Also informing us of the exchange rates compared to the U.K.
She came to pick us up from our hotel the day after we arrived and we booked everything with her, with a huge discount and detailed programming.
We went to:
Simon cabaret
Raya noi ( highly recommend )
Phi phi
Elephant sanctuary
Rafting
Private day tour ( Buddha, tigers, monkey hill, elephants, bird and zoo )
Night market
Ratcha noi

They where all excellent and great transport , food and sercurity and chainsa made our holiday very special organising everything for us, seriously a great find.
Having travelled around the world finding someone with attention for detail is a blessing, thank you chanisa.

Just say what you want and she will advise and help, don't look any further and just contact her for peace of mind.

Date of experience: February 2018