“Dirty place ”
Review of The Green Gourmet

The Green Gourmet
Ranked #139 of 680 Restaurants in Patong
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

The place might be attractive but pay attention to spoons, knifes and forks... doubt that will visit it again

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I walked past the place for about 3 days before I came in I always said that it looked nice and wanted to go, so we did on our last day.
The outdoor area looks really nice full of fans, on a busy road but didn’t bother us.

We ordered a chicken burger with chips and mussaman chicken. There was about 5 pairs in the restaurant we ordered 3rd, it took 25 minutes for the chicken burger to come and it didn’t come with the chips like it was meant to. The mussaman took another 10 minutes to come in this time everyone else in the restaurant got their meals. It had been 50 minutes and I had finished my meal so we got up and asked for the chips and they hadn’t even started cooking them, by this time everyone in the restaurant had got their meals and left and new customers were getting their food. The side of chips that come “with the burger” took the longest maybe they don’t know the menu or something like that.

The food was nice but service was slow and average.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The food we ordered was all tasty and visually beautiful. Well worth the money ! The place could do with a revamp but the food was delicious it was recommended by a cousin from London and definitely hit the spot for myself and my husband!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Good restaurant but noisy. Very good masaman chicken, tiramisu is very good. Only thing is that it's very noisy, just by the busy road and no air conditioning.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Pizza not cooked enough. I ordered forestière but no mushrooms. They said they did not have any... so not a forestière then.
The location is very noisy. Too noisy.

Had to ask to have a glass with my coke.

Can be ok if not noisy like this.