“Food is terrible”
Review of Baoli Vita

Baoli Vita
Ranked #343 of 720 Restaurants in Patong
Description: Baoli Patong is an authentic restaurant located in the heart of Patong, Phuket. Our menu is represented with a collection of the best cuisine the Mediterranean region has to offer. From tasty French breakfasts to family-style Algerian couscous, we've got everything you crave for. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Special offers and Happy Hours are always available.
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Dropped by this place for lunch. At first I waited for nearly 20 mins before the waiter came and took the order. The food took another 25 mins to cook. And when they served it, it was ice cold. Service is also very bad. Terrible.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We had to stop here because of sudden rain and we were on a motorbike. It was a lunch time so we thought let's just eat here, restaurant looks good.
I order espresso and my husband ordered panini with fries.
My espresso arrive cold and in unwashed cup. I could clearly see lips marks on it. I asked to change it, the waitress just took it away from me. No apologies nothing. After that I was keep waiting and waiting, my husband finished his panini but my coffee didn't arrive.
Service was bad. I would NOT recommend and would not go back there.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Raw meat in the dishes, boorish attitude of the staff, constant threats from the police.The boorish leadership is greeted with customers. dirty dishes. Dishes are cooked disgusting. Meat is not fried.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We, my wife and I, had the tenderloin, which was great value for money at 410thb. Lot's to eat, good taste, medium-rare as ordered... even the service was great! We highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

We had breakfast there in the morning. My wife ordered a hot chocolate, it carried a very long time. When she began to stir him there was a dead cockroach. Fortunately she has not had time to take a sip. We called the owner and showed it to him. He is "No," said simply as if we brought him and threw him into the cup itself.
No apologies, no regrets. Pay off and departed from this place.
Disgusting!

2  Thank ag a

Been to Baoli Vita? Share your experiences!