“Wonderful day at Chou Chou”

Chou Chou Deli Shop
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Patong
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Chouchou represents the new generation of Deli shop, blending authentic recipes to in-trend tastes and colors.
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

It's a great place to find a good bakery!
Staying here at Grand Mercure for 3 nights. It was amazing. I love Chou Chou very much. I had tried a piece of Opera cake and Super Mango smoothy. It was very memorable and wonderful. Da, the staff was very friendly and attentive to talk with me. I will come back again for sure.
Good to be here.

Valentine L, Guest Relations Manager at Chou Chou Deli Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Bangkoktime,

Thank you for your great comments and score! We are very pleased to note you enjoyed our Super Mango and Opera cake and also the friendliness of Khun Da!

We hope to have the chance welcoming you back soon at Chou Chou Deli Shop!
The team

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The quality is good and staff are 5 Stars friendly and service minded. Nice inventory. Coffee latte cold and hot is good, chocolate croissants good but the eclairs not so much they where way to hard and no doubt not fresh coz then they would not be this hard. Cookies for free tasting were not good. Disappointing really. But like I said for the standard in Phuket it’s a good place (not average) but for me it is, I’m just used to much better in Denmark.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The cakes here are like works of art. Absolutely beautiful and delicious. Well worth a visit. They box them up beautifully if you want to take them away.

Valentine L, Guest Relations Manager at Chou Chou Deli Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear waynecom7,

Thank you so much for your very nice review! We are pleased to hear each of your comments and we hope to have the chance welcoming you back in a near future!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I like here because I like bakery, cake, smoothies and coffee. I and my friend often to have afternoon tea together. Staff is very polite and welcome to service. I recommend this cafe

Valentine L, Guest Relations Manager at Chou Chou Deli Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear jokey040,

Thank you very much for your review on our Deli Shop Page!

The team of Chou Chou is really glad to know you appreciate the service while enjoying afternoon treats on a regular basis! We hope to have the chance welcoming you again and again! :)

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Pistachio eclair and chocolate tart both lovely! Presented beautifully and so well made. Sausage rolls are very different to what we’re used to - it actually had a long sausage in it! Would return for the desserts :)

Valentine L, Guest Relations Manager at Chou Chou Deli Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Gemma A,

Thank you so much for your comments! We hope to see you soon again for many more desserts :)