2,233 results
All reviews wine shop patong beach full kitchen quiet street living room one bedroom apartment grand deluxe main building coffee machine home away from home rooftop pool visit phuket bangla road large balcony airport transfer fantastic stay minute walk to the beach
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Upscale, chic, luxurious property in the heart of Patong. Fabulous restaurant, with live music at night. Great breakfast in the morning. Rooftop pool. Short walk to the beach. We could not ask for a better boutique hotel. Did I mention the plush towels and bedding? Just the cherry on the top! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Debra C
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Debra C,

Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review, and rate us very highly. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests had great experience with us. Also, I am delighted to learn that you were pleased with our location that is in the heart of Patong.

We truly appreciate your glowing comments and recommendation and vote of confident in our property. Please reach out to me personally to arrange your return visit. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

This was our 6th return visit and these guys are amazing! The hotel is excellently maintained and has a personality! The rooms are fab, the restaurant is really good but the team are the ones that make it!
Special thanks to Som out cleaner and baby sitter, Bank on the front desk....always smiling, Sonia at breakfast....happy and always so helpful, Jessica and Nicole.....for just being fun and helpful and Nicole, a great photographer for our daily photo at the bar....And Tom Hanks at the bar for making my son shooter cocktails everyday.
Harry the Hotel Manager for being a great guy and please award Ricky Martin the award for THE BEST EVER SERVICE after he went and bought my son the ice tea from Family Mart he wanted but was not available at the hotel bar with the tip i gave him! Thats what i call going the extra mile.

Room Tip: All rooms are of equal standard
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear AlexD63,

Thank you very much for sharing an amazing detailed review with the TripAdvisor community. It was our genuine pleasure to welcome you back once again. It certainly seems you connected with all aspects of the property.

It is also such a boost for the team here to know when we manage to get things so right. While it is so critical to get the basics right at any property, I would agree that it is the personal touches that manage to really set one experience above another.

Overall I am thrilled to see you left us with such wonderful memories and I hope it wont be too long before I can assist to arrange a return escape to our island shores.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I don't review things online but BYD deserves to be lauded. My favorite room to rent in the world. Fun, and fast service, great food, a solid wine cellar... plus clean and good internet signal. You will love this place.

Room Tip: Tip the staff - a little goes a long way when most give nothing.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Chip H,

Thank you for taking your time to share a brief impression of your recent visit at BYD Lofts. I am truly delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

I certainly look forward to welcome you back again in the near future. Please contact us directly to explore the best available offers. We would be grateful to help coordinate such arrangements.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I was after a special place to stay on my last holiday as a hotel room with just a bed and TV didn't really do it for me. I had read some reviews about different hotels suites or apartments and BYD Lofts came up as the top of my list so I booked in for 2 nights at first in case the reviews were a little misleading.
Well, to my surprise everything was as promised or even better than I had hoped for or stated. So I ended up booking for the rest of the week and was lucky enough they had an apartment available.
They picked me up from Phuket airport in a new Mercedes Benz and had cold drinks and towel waiting for me on arrival.
I was check in without any fuss and five minutes later being shown through my huge apartment and all the facilities to use at my leisure.
Two swimming pools, full breakfast/dinner restaurant, two bars, and a wine cellar.
The apartment was very spacious, it's own kitchen/dinning room, living room, out door balcony, huge bedroom and bathroom.
A large plasma TV both in the living and bedroom with surround sound and DVD player.
The apartment is tastefully appointed and has original artwork in each room which just looks fantastic, very impressive and gives you a real sense of a quality place you're staying at.
The staff were fantastic, very helpful at reception and the apartment was cleaned to an immaculate condition every morning.
I can highly recommend BYD Lofts to anyone and haven't stopped telling my friends how much better my holiday was by staying there.

Room Tip: All the rooms from what I saw looked fantasic
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Peter D,

We truly appreciate your wonderful detailed review. Always lovely to hear when we seem to get things so right as we did during your stay with us. I am delighted that you rated our hotel very highly.

I am glad to read that you were pleased with all the services and facilities provided at our hotel. It is always so encouraging for me to hear when our team make such a personal impression helping to track your backpack from the airport. It is those relationships that always make the difference and we are so lucky to have so many amazing people contributing here to the guest experience.

Please do no hesitate to contact us directly when planning your return. We look forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I wanted to book a luxury stay in the vicinity of the Phuket nightlife, but away from the noise of the main streets. I can really recommend this location, as everything is on walking distance and the area is nice and quiet.
Really enjoyed the friendly staff, clean and well maintained rooms, good food in the restaurant and cocktails in the bar.
Nice (small) swimming pools (1 rooftop), where always a sunbed was available during my stay.
Looking forward to my next visit to this location later this year!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Rene d,

Thank you for sharing this lovely review for us. Your kind sharing is much appreciated.

Needless to say we really appreciate your vote of confidence in our property, and in the team of staffs who make everything happen the way it does. Also, it was nice to hear that you were pleased with our hotel location. I might be bias but completely agree with you that our hotel location is far enough from the busy Patong beach, yet close enough to all actions that Patong offers.

Please let me know when you plan to return to stay with us again. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments.