Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ahirji
London, United Kingdom

Average hotel with a view

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Jan 2019
The hotel is well located and we had a nice view of Patong Beach from our balcony. The hotel is anything but 'boutique' but serves well as a budget utility hotel. If you are expecting something more than a place to sleep and shower before heading out then this might not be the hotel for you.

Rooms are well equipped but at the same time over-cramped. Staff were friendly and responsive. The rooftop pool area is a nice place to chill and has an awesome view of the bay.
Date of stay: December 2018
€112
    €112
2.6 km from Patong Signature Boutique Hotel
View more hotels in Patong
All reviews rooftop pool beach front pad thai jacuzzi balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2019

A bot late doing this but my partner and i stayed in the private pool room and it was a great experience.

We had never stayed in a hotel room like this before.

Room was nice and quiet.

Staff very friendly.

Gave us another room to rest in the first day as the pool was getting maintenance...

Right across the road from the beach

Short walk into town

Highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2018

I really liked this hotel, small and clean! I asked for a room at the highest floor because I noticed a LOT of electricity cables blocking the nice view!
The room-service was great, good food. The room was very nice and clean, with a small balcony, which was great!
Only disadvantage is that it's far from bangla road, you will need a took-took to arrive to the center.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

Where can I start.

First of all, the staff were extremely rude and didn’t offer to change our room as the room size was the size of my small shed in the garden.

Secondly, they say if you block the toilet you must pay 500 baht which I just think is a disgrace. Basically you need to clean yourself and put it in the bin instead of the toilet! The shower curtain broke with immediate effect as soon as we had our first shower. They also had the cheek to tell us to pay 300 baht deposit for an extra key.

Thirdly, they didn’t clean our room properly and didn’t even provide toilet paper.

I think to be honest this definitely not a three star, more like a hostel at best and I would not recommend to anyone to even consider staying here.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
8  Thank 987farazr
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Despite reading some of the negative reviews online I booked for my wife, daughter and myself to stay at the Signature Hotel for 14 nights, which is more than most folk currently posting reviews. We have been to Thailand many times before and have family here, so we have an understanding of the culture.

We were upgraded to room 401 upon arrival which had a large bath installed looking out over a beautiful view of Patong Beach. The room had a large Kingsize bed that was very comfy and they had installed a single bed for our daughter.

The room had all the usual features including kettle, fridge and non chargeable safe for all your valuables.

So why were we upgraded? Well as you’ve probably read there has been no usable swimming pool on the roof top terrace for months. Prior to leaving the UK I made contact with the hotel via Facebook and I was assured it would be back in action. When we arrived I had a very apologetic hotel manager telling me it still wasn’t working, hence the upgrade. When questioning her about the Facebook confirmation she told me their social media was handled by an outside agency, I suggested they sack them!

As it happened as the beach was just 30” across the road is wasn’t that much of an issue and we spent a reasonable amount of time in the sea. FYI as we were leaving a team of builders were working on the pool, so one assumes it should be up and running soon.

As we have family on Phi Phi Island we left the hotel to visit them for 5 days. We stayed at Coco’s Guesthouse. We can recommend staying there if you planning to visit the Islands because a day trip seriously isn’t long enough.

Returning to the Signature Hotel, we paid for bed and breakfast but found that the evening meals were nice and very reasonably priced. It has to be said they could do with reviewing their breakfast options for those staying more than a few days though.

I read several reviews that suggested the staff were rude and unfriendly, we found it the opposite. Ching, the lady who served us breakfast, offered my daughter a menthol inhaler to stop her feeling sick when she woke up one morning.

All in all a great hotel, that will be made even better when the pool is back in action.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights and the room was beautiful and felt almost like a private accommodation rather than a hotel. We had a balcony facing the ocean and were close to the main gig areas. Beautiful place and very lovely staff, lack of English understanding happened a lot but their beautiful souls just shined through. Room service was very affordable and ate ourselves silly, it was very nice. The main pool wasn’t available but they had a mini one out the front, we enjoyed despite this.

Date of stay: September 2018