3,142 results
All reviews sunset wing bowling alley sunset restaurant carpe diem team sky pool belgian beer cafe across the road ten pin bowling grace bar patong beach new wing buffet breakfast deluxe pool view room halal restaurant kids club tuk tuk main pool
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Patong is amazing, it’s full of life. This hotel is also good, it has several amazing pools, some extra rooms have direct connection to a pool, looked fancy. The garden is also huge and looked really nice, I loved the plants. The beach is very close, you just need to cross one road and that’s it. It was easy to check in and check out went smoothly either. When it comes to the room, our room was not refurbished therefore it was really outdated, but clean. The room was big, overall I would say the room is a weak point, but the hotel is still good. Breakfast was average, nothing special compared to other hotels. Stuff was friendly and helpful all the time I would recommend this place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
GracelandGrace, Concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear 125renatok
Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to all of our TripAdvisor readers. I am sure that your review will be helpful to so many people contemplating staying with us, because it is full of information, not only about our hotel and some of the services we provide, but also useful information about our location right next to the beach. Thank you for providing us with this review, and thank you for choosing to stay with us, but most of all, thank you for being such a gracious and appreciative guest, please come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A stone's throw from the bustle of Patong this is a hotel with an excellent location, on the beach, with rooms built around some wonderful swimming pools. The staff spoke excellent English and were very friendly. Although the hotel was full the rooms are quiet and clean. Breakfast was a massive buffet with lots of choice and they also have some nice snack bars as well. Recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GracelandGrace, concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Andrew.
Thank you so much for providing us with this generous review and thank you for listing so many of the aspects of your stay that you were happy with. All of this information is so useful to anyone thinking of staying at our resort. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for recommending Graceland to our TripAdvisor readers. Please come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I recently hired motor bike at Gracelands I was pushed into a bike I did not want and the attendant tried to over charge me for this bike I managed to get the price down to Honda scoopy the bike I hire was complicated to start the instructions where thin at best I seemed to me the attendant was not interested in providing a good customer experience the bike cut out on me twice it took me at leAst 5 minutes to start absolute rubbish I ask local people on the footpath to help me and they could not get this motor bike running do not hire the bigger bikes they are junk and it disappointing a hotel such as gracelands allows this service to be associates with the hotel. Just to note every thing else is very good my room is 2724 I would
Like. Refund

Stayed: April 2018
GracelandGrace, Concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear bruceparke52.
I am sorry that you were disappointed with the service provided by the motorbike rental company that operates from our hotel premises, and I have forwarded your comment to the manager of that business. I would like to offer some tips to our readers on the rental of bikes here in Thailand..
1. Always take complete personal responsibility for your part in any transaction, and that includes being assertive enough to not let yourself be pushed into any decision that you are not completely comfortable with.
2. Do not rent or ride a motorbike in Thailand unless you are already an experienced motorbike rider. Experienced in not only your riding skills. but also experienced in how the bike operates.
There are many tourists who injure themselves through bike accidents in Thailand every day, and you need to also consider these facts
1. Most health insurance policies will not cover medical treatment associated with motorbike riding. Check your policy carefully.
2.You will be help responsible for any damage.to the bike sustained during your rental of the bike

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I lived 2 weeks in Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa -hotel.

Service were friendly and trip went well. Facilities were nice and pools were excellent, they are enough and they are clean. Beach is just over street (Over the road helped the hotel escort). Right at the hotel there were rentable sun beds at the beach.

A few improvement suggestions. There were too few sun bed at the pools. Soundproofing was too weak in the rooms (door to hall). Minor weakness but I have to mention those. My trip buddy was Muslim, there were quite few options at breakfast for Muslim's, that's shame cause otherwise breakfast was good and I did not get tired of it in two weeks.

One bonus comes because they changed our room just for asking that. No extra charge.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
GracelandGrace, Concierge Manager at Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Timo H
Thank you for providing us with this review and I am so pleased that your time with us was so enjoyable and that you were pleased with so many aspects of your stay. I apologise for the fact that we can not supply Halal food, the requirements for providing this are quite complex and we simply dont have the demand that justifies it. We are also unable to provide Kosher food for the same reason. There are however many restaurants in Patong that can cater for these requirements and we will be happy to provide anyone with these requirements with all the information they need in accessing halal food.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and please come back to stay with us again sometime.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at Graceland Resort for our first time in Thailand and we loved the hotel, we stayed in a new pool view room which had a lounge area off our room, the room was excellent, the hotel itself is great value for money and is situated in a great location, the beach across the road is very nice, the kids club was great as well, all the girls were so lovely and we had some of them babysit in our room as well and they were excellent, highly recommend them and this hotel :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sparky2759
Thank you for giving us such a wonderful review and I am so pleased to know that we played a positive part in making your first visit to Thailand so enjoyable. I just hope that it was so enjoyable that you will come back to visit us again. Your review reminds me of a certain theory that another hotel once told me. That is that if you are ever confused about which reviews to listen to, ask yourself the following question
"would I like to go on holidays with this reviewer "
My gut reaction to your review would be a yes.
Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us.