“First timer convinced”

Patong Boxing Stadium
Ranked #8 of 68 things to do in Patong
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Never been interested in Thai boxing but went with my husband. what a surprise. I now have total respect for this discipline. Sat in VIP seats with a BUCKET drink and popcorn. Well worth going and will go again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely worth going. Real action and real ding dong knockouts. Funny and really entertaining. Many people there also for watching

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I decided we couldn't be in patong without visiting the famous Bangla Boxing Stadium and it doesn't disappoint. We had a great time during the week - would have preferred a weekend night but timing didn't allow. Having said that the atmosphere was like no other - full and energy and fun! We did VIP seats (people have complained about pricing but if you ask around you'll get a good price) - absolutely worth it! We sat beside the ref and he was able to give us direction on the fights (as we don't know much). Overall great night and a must when in Patong!!

1  Thank Flecky123
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I had never been before...really good. Sat in the lower price stadium seats looking down on the stadium. I think they were the best seats.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We caught a tuk tuk to the stadium and bought VIP tickets which were very affordable. This gave us a prime ringside position to watch the boxing. We had a lot of fun and even got to see a NZ fighter who won his fight. A great night out.

1  Thank megang989