“Excellent with children!”

Aussie Divers Phuket
Ranked #2 of 47 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a multi award winning PADI 5 Star Dive IDC Centre in the Patong. We are a small centre and our focus is on customer service excellence and providing you with the best dive education, day trip or liveaboard adventure in Phuket. We provide personal service and cater for individual needs as we want you to return time and time again. We offer you a vast range of PADI scuba diving courses and the PADI Discover Scuba Diving for those that have no experience and offer private tuition if requested. We can book you on daytrips to dive sites such as the beautiful Phi Phi Islands, Shark Point, King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai and both Racha Yai and Racha Noi. We can find you a great liveaboard adventure to the stunning Similan and Surin Islands and at a great price. If you have never tried scuba diving before then come and experience it in our pool for free. We provide you honest and truthful advice and believe that we offer the best service in the area. Stop by and have a chat to our friendly staff and have a free hot or cold drinks and let us book the best fun you will have in Phuket. Aussie Divers Phuket...The Underwater Smile Specialists.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Aussie divers encouraged us to do a “trial” pool session (no charge) and it was an excellent refresher before a day of diving. Excellent instruction helped remind us of the skills and gain confidence as we had done a discovery dive once/twice before. 10 yr old and 12 year old were well looked after on the dive. The dive master made them feel comfortable and allowed me to practice skills I had learned on 4 previous dives. One dive from Vietnam was 5 min of instruction before they led you around by holding on to your tank. Aussie divers taught us skills and then allowed us to dive under the needed supervision. Clear water at Racha Yai. First dive was a good introduction, but the second was truly beautiful and allowed us to see many types of fish. I found this dive center extremely professional and highly recommend it to learn to scuba or do a discovery dive.

Darren G, Public Relations Manager at Aussie Divers Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Hi John, Thanks for this excellent review of you and your families recent PADI discover scuba diving experience with us to Racha Yai and Racha Noi. We are pleased to hear that you all enjoyed the free pool session and that you all felt comfortable during the 3 dives with our Instructor Darren Logan. It is fantastic to read that you enjoyed some truly beautiful dives and that you found the experience with us to be extremely professional. We all hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay here in Phuket and hope to see you all back here in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,003)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"amazing experience"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I did a LOT of research about who I should do my PADI with and these guys were consistently ranked among the best in Phuket. And I found this to very much be the case. It was important to me to feel like I was learning from properly qualified, trained and people invested in making sure that I was engaged, enjoying myself, and safe. I was NOT disappointed. This was by far my favourite 3 days of my entire trip in Thailand. I did the PADI course on my own and I felt really well looked after and encouraged as I learned to dive. a HUGE shout-out to my dive instructor, Big! He was awesome: attentive, took the time to really engage with and support me as I began the PADI course, all the way through to the end. He has a great, calm demeanour and I felt I was in good hands the whole time. It was a pleasure getting to dive with him and getting to meet some of the other instructors and staff. It's a great team. Thanks also to the crew on the boat who really looked after us. I had a genuinely awesome time. Hope to be back again soon and put my new skills to practice!

Darren G, Public Relations Manager at Aussie Divers Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hi Beth. Thanks for taking to the time to review your recent PADI open water course with us and our Instructor Big. It is fantastic to know that after doing a lot of research you were not disappointed and that learning to dive with us was the favourite part of your entire trip to Thailand. We are all pleased to read you had a genuinely awesome three days and we all hope to see you back here soon. Happy Diving.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing time with Aussie Divers. I did my ReActivate course with Ash and then my Advanced course with Mike. Both guys were great teachers, fun guides, and I felt comfortable and well looked after by both of them. I highly recommend Aussie Divers!

Darren G, Public Relations Manager at Aussie Divers Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Kendra. Thanks for this amazing review of your recent PADI reactivate and PADI advanced open water course with our Instructors Ash and Mike. It is fantastic to hear that you felt safe and comfortable throughout whilst always having fun with our great guides. Thanks for the kind recommendation and we hope to see you back here in the future. Happy diving.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Aussie Divers came highly recommended by a fellow traveler we met on our flight to Phuket. He was a Dive Master himself traveling to Indonesia.

I told him I wanted to get my Open Water and Advanced Open Water Diver Certification and he said hands down the place to go was Aussie Divers.

Having now completed both Open and Advanced Open Water courses...I am so happy I choose Aussie Divers!

My girlfriend also booked two dives with them while I was getting certified and everyone we had the pleasure of interacting with along the way was top class.

Simon, Mike, Neung, Darren, the list can go on. The entire operation is well run and managed. Everyone who works here is super cool and they love their jobs, which has a huge impact on your experience as well. They take good care of you and make sure you are safe while also getting to experience the joy of diving.

Mike was my instructor for the Open Water and Advanced Open Water courses, and I can’t speak highly enough about how incredible he is as an instructor and a person. I felt safe the entire time and learned so much from him. His energy and passion for diving really shines and makes the experience all that more exciting and enjoyable. We saw sharks, turtles, stingrays, eels, clownfish, pufferfish, lionfish, and many more. Mike’s knowledge of the dive sites and sea life made it so much fun to explore the ocean with him.

TripAdvisor only lets me post 10 photos, but I have many more!

This experience is one I will never forget and will always cherish for the rest of my life.

If you are already certified, Aussie Divers can help you find the best dive boats and dive sites to go on. They helped my girlfriend book two different experiences that she enjoyed greatly. Aussie Divers has knowledge of all the dive boats in town and will take care of anything you need. My girlfriend is Gluten, Dairy, and Corn free and they made sure she had meals on any of the boats she went on which was really nice.

I will definitely be booking more dives with Aussie Divers in the future and if I ever want to further my dive education, they will be the first and only company I think of to get it done at.

Hi Jeff. Thanks for this incredible review of your recent PADI open water and PADI advanced open water course. It was great having you here learning to dive with us whilst your girlfriend tagged along as a certified diver. It is fantastic to know that you found our entire operation to be well run and managed and that you safe whilst enjoying the experience of learning to dive. We are pleased to hear that the entire experience is one you will never forget and we all look forward to seeing you back here in the future. Happy diving.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Deciding to do my Open Water Course with Aussie Divers was a last minute decision; hence my friend and I only had limited time to ask whatever questions we had regarding the course. Darren was professional and quick to reply (which helped tremendously in our decision making) and he provided a lot of information to us prior to the dive. They are not the cheapest option in Phuket but I believe that every penny was worth it!

Pickups to and from the hotel, pool and pier were included in the package as well. This saved us a lot of hassle!

The instructors Ashish, Andre and Aden were very patient in explaining to us our mistakes during our theory reviews, pool class and open water dives and made sure that we understood our mistakes before carrying on, which sometimes mean, redoing the action/theory again until we are familiar.

I felt very safe during the entire course as I knew that the instructors were always around to help in case of any emergencies, which made the whole experience even more amazing!

While on the boat, I experienced terrible sea sick and the staff were quick to provide me with water, food, medication and tips on how to feel better!

Thanks to Mother Nature for giving us clear waters and mild currents at Rahchai Noi and Phi Phi Islands, we got to see a whole different world underwater! The instructors also made the dive even better by pointing out the different sea life (sharks, sea horses, turtles etc.) underwater to the group.

Thanks to them, I’m now in love with scuba diving! Will definitely recommend them to my friends!

Hi Elizabeth. Thanks for this awesome review of your recent PADI open water course. It is fantastic to know that you enjoyed learning to dive with our Instructors Andre, Ashish and Hayden and that you felt the three day course was worth every penny. We are all pleased to hear that although you got a little sea sick mother nature was kind to you and you are know in love with scuba diving. Thanks again for learning to dive with us and we all hope to see you back here in the future.