“Food was good but poor and awkward service”

Cafe Siam Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #87 of 706 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe' Siam is the place to chill out, grab an amazing home cooked breakfast, a snack, freshly roasted Lavazza coffee or an ice cold beer.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had a big breakfast and an omelette with a milkshake, and we walked in and didnt really know what the deal was. We sat down and spent most of the time not knowing who worked there and who was supposed to serve us. When the food came out it and when we were paying it was just painfully awkward. I imagine it would be more enthusiastic in peak season but overall not an experience I would do again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Basic cafe serving mainly Western breakfast. Great cappuccino. The big breakfast was Ok but not that big. Not sure what the fuss is about

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

My partner & I went here for breakfast. It’s a small cafe tucked in a side street so not as busy as the main road. Our meals & hot drinks were good & they came out quick. The service was great with very friendly & hospitable staff. The owner engaged in conversation & gave us recommendations for our holiday trip. We would visit again.

1  Thank Jess C
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I have come to Phuket three times and Siam Cafe is my go to place every time.The food is always awesome, hearty food, healthy and it makes me feel at home. The staff are always welcoming, great service with a smile and the owner is an Angel! I would highly recommend this place to all! And I'm 100% sure I will be back again, thank you Siam cafe for the best experience

1  Thank hemamak83
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Really nice family place, tasty food, good hipster menu, a great host and owner, and instagramable :) design. Visited it every day during our stay.

Been to Cafe Siam Breakfast Cafe? Share your experiences!