“Outstanding! Amazing! 5 star”

Trattoria Capri da Rico
Ranked #20 of 722 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I decided to try this place due to the great reviews and we were not disappointed! The most delicious Italian food I’ve had. In fact, the food was so good that we returned again and the owner remembered us which was lovely. Outstanding service, mouthwatering food and very reasonable prices. 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I first found this restaurant because of its great reviews. the reviews were spot-on. A great little restaurant. The food was excellent and the wine pour was over the top. The price was less than average. Our waitress was fantastic and remembered us on return visits. Everyone had a smile on their face and was eager to please. The food was tasty so I returned for a second visit. And then a third. You can't go wrong here. Thumbs up to our waitress, the young lady greeting us out front and the chef. Thanks again.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Went based on TripAdvisor reviews and glad we did. Not crazy about eating Italian in Thailand but for a change of pace we tried it. Ravioli was great and ordered a second helping. Clams were small but tasty. Grilled fish and calamari were done well also. The Italian house cabernet was surprising good. May go back later in the week.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I visited two early evenings out of the 4 that I stayed in Phuket. Food was great, the beer was cold but the staff are what makes this place so special. Fabio and his team all seem to be on the same wavelength and it is easy to see the respect that every one has for one another. I will definitely come back on my net visit to Phuket. Thank you.

1  Thank Morrie J
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Visited this restaurant a few times and what stood out was the authenticity of the Italian cuisine. We were made to feel very welcome and the Italian maitre D was authentic and appreciative of our custom. The pizza and pasta's were delicious with particular mention for the Tortellini Alla Panna however the serving is just a fraction small. Get past the persistent Indian guy touting their restaurant by waving the menu in your face and you cant go wrong! Worth a visit.