“One of the best steaks I ever had!”

Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 581 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Argentinian, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: PHUKET'S FIRST SOUTH AMERICAN STEAKHOUSE Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse is located on 'Restaurant Row' in Phuket's landmark Jungceylon Mall in Patong. With its South American theme, the restaurant features a wide variety of fine imported Wagyu and Black Angus steaks, such as classic Tenderloin, Ribeye, Striploin, Flank & T-Bone, as well as Picanha, Maminha and Solomillo cuts - all at affordable prices. Our steaks are available in several sizes, some up to 500 gram each, and are slow char grilled. The menu also features several fiery grill items, such as pork chops, lamb rump steaks, mixed meat skewers, and a variety of home-made artisan sausages. Starters comprise of several soups - including a signature Gazpacho Andaluz - garlic prawns, nachos, beef carpaccio, and a variety of hearty salads. Our gourmet menu section offers several stews, classic chili con carne, lamb shank, and BBQ pork ribs. Seafood lovers can enjoy fried calamari squid, pan roasted salmon, and pepper encrusted tuna loin. There are pasta and vegetarian options as well. The drinks list includes a full choice of Argentinian, Chilenian, French and Italian wines, along with some of Phuket's best Latino Cocktails.
Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

Highly recommended! One of e best steak house in town!

7  Thank Cystalbelle
There are newer reviews for Churrasco Phuket Steakhouse

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We had diner at this restaurant 20th April, 2012. Even though it is located in a shopping mall, the atmosphere was good, because it is located in a wing of the Mall containing about 20 restaurants, and the people traffic, together with the business of the shopping centre provided a good feeling to the dining experience.
Prices were more than acceptable, about $ 35.00 per person, including beer and wine. The staff were very helpful, as is the case in most places in Patong.
I have no qualms in highly recommending this Restaurant to anyone.

6  Thank hazza60
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Having passed the restaurant a few times during many visits to Jungceylon shopping mall, we decided to venture inside......

As a restaurant owner I naturally a critic when it comes to food and service, both of which were served with amazing speed and smiles....

Great value for money, total bill was about £45.00 for a three course meal for three!!

The steaks were in comparison to those you would find in a top London Argentinean steak restaurant........Very good team and staff, will return in the future........ good tosee an independent in a shopping mall :)

9  Thank Beenieman101
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This is the first review I have ever written, not only because I am lazy writer but because this place is an absolute gem of a restaurant for mat lovers. The meat quality is unparalleled anywhere in Thailand, and their Wagyu Picanha Rump is probably one of the three best steaks I ever had the pleasure of demolishing in my long carnivorous career.

Service is superb - outstanding in every way - with a most charming and adorable hostess and her staff doing everything possible not only to make us happy, but to come back. Which we did the next day ....

Food in Thailand is generally very good, but we found that steaks are a problem - even in the top hotels in Bangkok - as the country doesn't produce any acceptable meat domestically. How this restaurant manages to get such quality not only imported into Thailand, but then prepared and served in such a first class way is a small miracle.

100% recommended without hesitation.

10  Thank Tiago S
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Arrived in Patong mid March for 3 weeks and after trying a few different restaurants my friend and I discovered this gem of a steakhouse. Wasn't sure what to expect as ordering a steak back in Oz can be pretty hit or miss regarding quality. Ordered the 500gm Wagyu rump, what arrived on my plate was the biggest most delicious steak I can ever remember eating !! I could not hope to get a steak of this quality at home without paying at least 3 times what it cost here... and its the truth when I say we ate here every night for the rest of our stay. Service was great too, with nothing being too much trouble for the lovely service manager 'Nah' and staff. I would highly recommend Churrasco to anyone after a great quality steak at a really good price, I dont think you will find any better!!

8  Thank SteveH300