“Best by far”

Sun Smile Restaurant
Ranked #121 of 722 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Sun Smile is a family restaurant and steakhouse located near Patong Beach in Phuket, Thailand. Known for our arrayed menu with Italian, Scandinavian and Thai dishes to choose from, we welcome new friends and old from all around the world to dine with us everyday. On your next visit, we recommend that you try our fresh shrimp cocktail, our delicious oven-baked pizzas and our traditional Thai dishes made in our very own kitchen. And what better way to end your meal than with one of our homemade tiramisus? We look forward to you joining us!
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Found Sun Smile restaurant by searching TripAdvisor and after reading the reviews decided to give it a go. We are so glad we did. It is by far the best place we ate on our holiday.
The staff are so friendly and helpful especially Mae nothing was too much trouble.
The pizzas are the best we have eaten anywhere and the carbonara is lovely. Every meal we had was delicious. We returned every night.
If ever we return to Phuket we will 100% return.
Thank you Sun Smile.

Sun Smile R, Owner at Sun Smile Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear,guest

Thanks for a nice review.
That’s the most valued for a business.
Mention all the details, that makes our effort worth working.

We are looking forward pampering you again.

Best regards from Sun Smile Restaurant and Steak House team

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I walked into this place after a staff member was standing outside the premises and notified me of the 100 Baht pizza deal. As my friend asked for the wifi password, I was also told that if I provide a good review on facebook, I would get free garlic bread. So far so good. When the garlic bread arrived, I was a little disappointed with my starter and I was hoping that my meal not be of the same quality. I must say that I was not disappointed. The pizza was very tasty and definitely you get more than you pay for. The staff members were all very professional and the owner/manager was very friendly. Would definitely recommend this place if you are walking down Bangla road.

1  Thank haranir92
Sun Smile R, Manager at Sun Smile Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear, guest

Thanks for your review

But we have a serious doubt you ever visit our place.
In Sun Smile Restaurant and Steak House never have pizza price 100 baht.
The most cheap price for pizza is pizza Margherita 140 baht per each.
And we will offer ciabatta bread when customers order soups.

We wishing you the best and sending you our kind regards

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We discovered this restaurant last year when we were in Phuket and were delighted to return here again. After spending the day enjoying Phuket delights, it has been our joy to have our evening meal here. Tasty food, whether European or Thai and absolutely awesome staff. We will be back!

1  Thank Elaine G
Reviewed 24 March 2018

have regularly eaten at Sun Smile with family and friends through the years, and this place has never let us down. My impression is also that the service has improved substantially over time. This place has been and is a stable during each of our stays in Patong. Definitely recommended

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here as we couldn't find another place we were looking for. We were glad to find that it was air conditioned as the heat and humidity were getting to us. The restaurant itself is nice and the staff were great. Service was fast which was nice.

We only had the pizza so this review is only for that. The pizza was average size and had plenty of the toppings we ordered. I would say the pizza overall was good compared to others we have had in the area, but it could be better.

Others in the restaurant had other food that looked great so we may come back to try other items.