“wine prices are good”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Wine retailer and restuarant
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Best place to buy wine or drink it as the prices are better here.

Everyone said their food was great so I will go by that, I had a pizza and it was pizza on a cracker which I do not like.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife had late lunch at wine connection, the food was quite nice but I was amazed by the prices of wine which were very very reasonable, as I’m in wine business as well, a lovely experience overall.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The food, wine and atmosphere was all very nice. It just seemed to take forever to get our food but in the end was worth the wait. Would go again because the wine is a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This place is around many restaurants and is one of the top ones. Every meal (5) that was ordered was very good we were all happy.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Another lovely dining experience at Wine Connection, We had family visiting and after driving from Krabi and spending the evening shopping at Jungceylon we chose to eat here as I had mentioned how much I enjoyed their Cheese Platter and after eating mainly Thai food for the last 2 weeks my family fancied something Western, and they weren’t disappointed.
3 of us had the Excellent Cheese Platter including my 9 year old son and he loved it as much as us. A really good selection of hard and soft cheeses accompanied by lovely fresh bread and trimmings of nuts, dried fruits, olives, seeds and mango chutney. The only disappointment was my son managed to eat all of his including his lovely strong blue cheese and didn’t leave me anything. I also had the Tuna Tataki Salad which was fantastic, probably the best one I have had. Really fresh salad with the most gorgeous slices of tender fresh Tuna and a Tataki dip that left the taste buds dancing in your mouth. My wife had the Salmon Fillet which came with roasted vegetables and mash potato all of which she said were lovely and my Uncle chose the Seafood Pasta which he said was Gorgeous and came with 2 really big green lipped mussels, Calamari and King Prawns.
Along with the very friendly smiling service it made for a really pleasant evening, So thank you very much and we will definitely be seeing you again in the future.

Travellers who viewed Wine Connection Deli & Bistro - Jungceylon, Patong Beach also viewed

Been to Wine Connection Deli & Bistro - Jungceylon, Patong Beach? Share your experiences!