“Best in Phuket”

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #4 of 82 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Considerably the best tailor in Phuket. Came in first thing when arriving in Phuket. Straight away David met me and offered assistance. 3 days later got myself my first 2 piece tailored suit. They keep record of my measurements encase I need new suits in the future. We'll definitely be ordering all the way from London in the future. Thank you Magnifique for such awesome suit, cannot to wear it on special occasions. Thank you David for your assistance.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,243)
All reviews
"end result"
"bought suits"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I wanted to have a light blue blazer. Had a picture that i showed to mr.Ranjid. From placing the order to the delivery, i felt like i am dealing with true professionals.

There is nobody on front of the shop to try and get you in. They know that their work speaks for itself. Lovely exception in Phuket.

They even brought the jacket to my hotel in Karon beach when it was finished.

Thank you mr. Ranjid and the rest of the team! If im ever in phuket again, i will surely visit you guys!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My extremely fussy boyfriend has been getting his ‘power suits’ made from scratch by Magnifique for the past 3 years now. Everywhere he goes he receives compliments, and questions of where he gets his suits from. All have outlasted the suits he had purchased from our local Westfields. He is now ordering online to ship here to Sydney. Their reasonable and flexible prices go beyond their quality of workmanship alongside their relaxed, genuine customer service we consistently get whenever we visit. By far the best in Phuket. Highly recommended to anyone seeking a suit that stands out and is made to perfection.

3  Thank Justine J
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My Business is doing Conferences and Seminars for Large Indian Corporate as well as Destination Weddings .
I do a lot of my work in Thailand .
I once had a chance encounter with Magnifique Tailors when i needed some emergency attire done in real quick time , the result of that experience left me very satisfied and full of confidence for my other ongoing Projects be it Conference or Weddings .
I have been consistently using their services for top quality and long lasting Attire which has even earned the approval of the persons who were attired and i am given to understand that when they do visit Thailand as individuals they make it a point to go to Magnifique Tailors to get their Wardrobe updated .
I am a satisfied customer and so are a lot of my Clients as delegates of Events and as individuals too .

1  Thank Daryll D
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ranjit is awesome. He walked us through process of making the wedding dress. He showed me the designs, the materials, and explained each step. Its clear the guy knows his work. The suit fit me perfectly. The shirt did as well. I ended up ordering 12 shirts and two more suits. Everything fit me really well. The dress looked awesome too. I rarely post but i thought i would add this pic to show off one of the suits. They have lots of business and i can see why. Fantastic service. They receive you well.

1  Thank alfredo g