“Sunday Roast, all you can eat - This is Magnificent !”
Review of Irish Times Pub

Irish Times Pub
Ranked #138 of 733 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Put this lunch near the top of your "Must Do" list for Patong.
See the beach
Walk Bangla Road
Sunday Roast, Irish Times.
Walking through JungCeylon, saw the board advertising Sunday Roast, went in.
Beef, lamb, and pork joints with a brit chef carving. I Had beef and lamb, decent slices too, perfectly cooked. The Yorkie puds were a class act - big and not just puffed air, substantial and tasty. Real home made hearty yorkies. The gravy, it was to die for - proper gravy and help yourself veg buffet all fresh in their dishes, very good. There were no roasties, - the chef said the next ones were in the oven nearly ready, he'd bring them to me. He did. They were amazing. Went back for a refill of Yorks and veg and that gravy and three more roasties. Then sat on the outside tables for a ciggie and to finish off my free glass of decent red. They had an offer full pint of drought Chang, 99bhat, that is a find in itself for central Patong, so I had a couple before the meal, just like back home before a Sunday lunch.
Seriously, after all the world class seafood in this town, all the lovely fried rice meals for next to nothing, go to the Irish Times for a Sunday taste from home. I was here for three weeks and regret, really regret I only found the place on my last Sunday.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I visited a number of times and mainly had chicken quesadilla and salmon cooked on a hot stone. The beer and cocktails are also great. Staff were very friendly and gave great service.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

The Irish Times always guarantees a great night. I'll keep it short but thanks to Ronny, Tommy, Sarah and all the team for another fantastic experience....I know where I'm gonna be for St. Patricks Day. Cheers!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

My wife and I tried this pub for dinner and were very happy with the meal. Service was okay, not outstanding, but adequate. We ordered fajitas and fish and chips. Fajitas were awesome, fish was good but a little mushy, maybe slightly over cooked.

Price was good, happy hour dinks are decent prices. Atmosphere here is really good. We would come back here again.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I was craving some good roast after sampling a number of local dishes over the past week. This did not disappointment.

The price is 449thb but including 7%VAT is 481thb.

You get all you can eat roast, vegetables and yorkshire pudding. You also get either a soft drink or a house wine.

It was a nice place and even had the Rugby on which is always nice for Kiwi away from home. My favourite was the roast pork and the crackling was perfect.

Definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Irish Times Pub? Share your experiences!