The Lantern is located just a stones throw from Bangla Street and Patong Beach. I highly recommend this hotel as it is very central yet still offers you the tranquility and comfort at the end of a busy day. Sadly the walls are a bit too thin and you can hear your neighbors partying the night away in their rooms at 3am. This is no fault of the hotel but rather inconsiderate guests. Our room slept three adults and a child comfortably and there was plenty of space to move around with great ease. Our room had a little kitchenette as well as a 49" curved screen TV which was excellent. The bathrooms are also nice and have both a shower and a bath tub. After a few hours in the water at Patong beach, you look forward to a good shower to get rid of all the salt and sand and this is where the complimentary soap and shower gel falls short. There is just too little soap to adequately clean your entire body as it just melts away. Maybe the hotel should consider liquid soap dispensers like other beach resorts. On the plus side, the bathrooms are clean, well maintained and have good finishings. The 3 pools (two on the ground floor and one roof-top pool) are also decent enough to cool off in or just relax. Moving on to the breakfast, it was good and made up of both local and international dishes that would cater for every traveler. Staff here also are very friendly and you can relax and eat to your hearts content. The hotel is located on a street where there is an abundance of places to eat and I highly recommend trying the different foods. All in all, an excellent place, great location and excellent prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lantern Resort Patong is 4 STAR with 3 swimming pools. We have variety of roomtypes ranging from studio pent ( superior) , Deluxe view pent, Honeymoon pool access pent, to Luxury Pent. Our hotel has three swimming pools. Two swimming pools are on ground floor and one swimming pools is privately on Top floor with seaview. Our La Lantern Restaurant serve international Buffet and all day dining a-la-carte and room service. While staying with us, many guests enjoy spa mnu at Glow spa. We are famous in Thai massage and massage for beauty. Our location is another outstanding point as we located in the heart of Patong which you can easily access to Patong beach, shopping mall, Banzan day market, and famous Bangla Night walking street in lss than 5 minutes walk. Whether you come for business or leisure, welcome you as our special guests. Enjoy with th Lantern Resort Patong. Sawasdee Kaa (sawasde= Thai greeting) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lantern Resorts Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lantern Resorts Patong Hotel Patong
- The Lantern Resorts Patong Phuket