I stayed in the Lantern Resorts Patong Hotel between 1st May 2017 and 4th May 2017 along with my wife and my 2 young sons.
What we loved
1) Ambience: It's a lovely looking hotel. The room size was huge and it was super clean. The beds were very comfortable and the overall facilities in the room were very good. The cleaning staff was also doing a great job every day keeping the room spic and span.
2) Location: The location of the resort is perfect and it's walking distance from the busy Bangla Road, the Patong beach and lots of shops and restaurants. There's a seven eleven store and a couple of money exchange stores right outside the resort.
3) Staff: the staff are very friendly and helpful. They struggle a bit with speaking English but it's not that one can't manage communicating with them and getting things done.
4) Breakfast: is a wide spread and tasty. Options for pure vegetarians are very limited (just bread, fruits, cornflakes, fruit juices).
5) Spa: We were offered a complimentary massage for 2 persons for half an hour each, which myself and my wife availed and it was our first massage ever taken and it was great. It was professionally done by very courteous staff.
6) Swimming pool: The resort has 2 swimming pools which are a treat.
What we missed: There's absolutely no vegetarian food available at the resort either as part of room service or in their road facing restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lantern Resort Patong is 4 STAR with 3 swimming pools. We have variety of roomtypes ranging from studio pent ( superior) , Deluxe view pent, Honeymoon pool access pent, to Luxury Pent. Our hotel has three swimming pools. Two swimming pools are on ground floor and one swimming pools is privately on Top floor with seaview. Our La Lantern Restaurant serve international Buffet and all day dining a-la-carte and room service. While staying with us, many guests enjoy spa mnu at Glow spa. We are famous in Thai massage and massage for beauty. Our location is another outstanding point as we located in the heart of Patong which you can easily access to Patong beach, shopping mall, Banzan day market, and famous Bangla Night walking street in lss than 5 minutes walk. Whether you come for business or leisure, welcome you as our special guests. Enjoy with th Lantern Resort Patong. Sawasdee Kaa (sawasde= Thai greeting) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lantern Resorts Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lantern Resorts Patong Hotel Patong
- The Lantern Resorts Patong Phuket