“Best Bang for your Buck”

Baan Suk-Kho Boutique Inn
Ranked #89 of 409 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Friendly and attentive staff, close proximity to the beach, shopping and partying, internet connection... I didn't need anything else!
The only drawback? They book out faster than Rick Perry can answer a question coherently!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
phukettropicalinn, Owner at Baan Suk-Kho Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2012

I do have one question though who is Rick Perry ( he must be famous in your country )
I am so glad you had a great time here & that my Broadband Internet was just as it should be Faultless
We hope we get to host you again with your next visit & keep happy :)

There are newer reviews for Baan Suk-Kho Boutique Inn

Reviewed 10 January 2012

We stayed at the tropical inn for a week over Christmas, and had a fabulous time!
The hotel is set about 15 minutes walk from Bangla road and the beach (including browsing in the markets!)
The rooms are spacious, perfectly clean and the air conditioning/ shower are absolutely great! It is exactly as shown and described on the website!
I guarantee you won't get a better value hotel in Patong.
The very best thing about tropical inn is Lindsay and Nong, the owner and manager! They are so helpful and friendly, always offering advice on shows, discounts on trips (without any hard sell) and tips on how to avoid being ripped off!!!!
Without a shadow of doubt we would definitely return and recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2011
phukettropicalinn, Owner at Baan Suk-Kho Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

Thankyou for your great review
It was alot of fun hosting you over the christmas period & yes we do remember you :)
it gives me great joy & happiness when guests actually read my "Info" pack & listen to the warnings I give there are some who do not & I always listen to their sad story afterwards but always say "I WARNED YOU" its always good for a laugh
I am very happy all our hard work here is being noticed & we promise to keep up the standards you recieved when you stayed here
Have a great New Year & we hope to see you soon when you return to Patong
Lindsay / Nong

Reviewed 10 January 2012

I had a fantastic time at PTI. Lindsay is a marvellous host and his staff as well, always ready to help with anything concerning trips, accomodation or ...life in Thailand. the bigger rooms (stayed only in those - cant report on smaller ones) are very big and spacious and superbly and carefully cleaned every day, with nice furniture to match. never a problem in this lovely small hotel, which is the perfect mix of a B&B and a little, family run hotel.

the feeling you have in this jewel of a place is really extraordinaire. I really miss the guys, I would go back to Patong just to say hi to them....THANKS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS AND SEE YOU SOOOON !

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank piratefeeel

Thankyou for another great review
you guests really do make my job so easy & hassel free
That is exactly the feeling I want all guests to have when they visit us here I want them to feel like they are at home & not just a hotel
We miss you too & hope we see you on your next trip to Patong

Reviewed 10 January 2012

This a great place to stay with family. I went there with my parents, wife and kids. Lindsay and his staff were very helpful and guided us for going around Phuket. The air conditioner ran smoothly and internet connection is very useful. The welcome note given by the manager was very useful and helped us get around phuket. The location is quite good, and easily walkable to important places in Patong.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mahesh S

Thankyou for your kind words
I put the "Info" pack together because thats I want when I go to a new place so I am very very happy that you found it helpful & that I am not just wasting paper lol
hope you had a great christmas and a very good New Year celebration
We hope to see you agin soon upon your return :)

Reviewed 9 January 2012

I booked 4 nights during X'mas, however, eventually only 1 night was available which was my last night at Phuket island. It was too popular to book la~~~
And it gave me a great memory during my only stay. The room is extreamly clean, the location is great to get nice food in reasonable price, and not far from the beach and the shopping mall.
And Lindsay unexpectedly refund my payment for one extra bed, since the staff supplied me only mattress and sheets, no real bed. But actually, that was warm enough.
I feel so sorry for puting the staff and Lindsay himself so much trouble, they are very helpful and friendly, very sincere to help guests...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Hello again & Thank You
I am again very sorry that we had no spare portable beds left when you stayed with us but as you know we were full & the single beds are always in great demand
It was my pleasure to refund your money for the bed as you did not get what was required although a mattress & bedding is perfect for a good nights sleep I could not in all honesty keep your payment for a single bed that you did not recieve
We hope to see you again soon & I personally want to say you were really great guests it was a great pleasure to serve you & your family
I Hope your upcoming Chinese New Yew celebrations are very good & happy