Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews tuk tuk hotel offer every hour pool area is bangla road hill blyth baht massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2011

I concur what has been said so far. The Location is terrible. The tuck tuck, or cab, need to take a long narrow street to get there, but the street cant fit two cabs side by side. The hotel is also too far from the beach and the animated area so if you do not fancy the 2km walk, you actually end up spending about 300 bahts a day minimum to get to and from the hotel.

The service was excellent. The view from the rooms higher up is also breathtaking. The breakfast buffet is also good. I wouldn't say the place is luxurious but crisp and clean.

Date of stay: December 2010
7  Thank Alain_ffm
Reviewed 25 April 2011

My wife and I spent 7 nights at the M Resort and we really enjoyed our stay. Our holiday got of to a bad start with wrong booking dates with flights and hotels and this Resort was one of the few available due to Chinese New Year and it being peak season. So bearing that in mind we were wandering when our next bout of bad luck would occur, well it didn't occur here. You wouldn't believe it but we were upgraded to the honeymoon suite, whether they knew what had happened to us and felt sorry for us or just stroke of good fortune I'm not sure but needless to say we were happy campers. The room was lovely, large, clean and our view of the city was terrific, the restaurant on the top floor was magnificent as was the food and the view lovely, the pool was beautiful and the staff were lovely, friendly and accommodating. I must make special mention of one of the drivers Mr (pronounced Knee) a man who didn't speak much English, was short in height but had a huge heart and was just a lovely man, loves Buddah, Muay Thai boxing and now knows where the Koch Chang Safari elephant ride area is (Get him to take you there great day and have few frothys afterwards he will wait until your ready). The internet was a bonus, they had 3 or 4 computers with free access to the internet, the shuttles ran every hour into Patong but it will cost you about 200 baht to get back, the beach is a fair distance to walk, I like to save money but if I couldn't get the shuttle I'd pay to get into Patong, the resort is on a hill and out of the guts of Patong a bit but this isn't such a bad thing after a busy day it was nice to be out of it, all the drivers we had new where the resort was and wasn't a problem. My wife and I are your average Aussie couple who go with the flow and really like honest people and this hotel has them. One more thing we loved the bed, matress was firm but we loved it.

Date of stay: February 2011
4  Thank adladians
Reviewed 8 April 2011

hotel does not look like de pictures there is a new bit & Old Bit we ended in the old bit V disappointing.. Taxis never heard of this place & its a long walk 2 patong in the heat! wouldnt rec this hotel alot nicer for alot cheaper closer 2 the town & Beach

Date of stay: January 2011
4  Thank IrelandK_c
Reviewed 6 April 2011

I have spend seven days in busy Patong Phuket. This Resort was ideally close to all the Buzz but nicely tucked away. From my room I had beautiful views over Patong Bay.

I spend my days lazing on the pool on the 7th floor with enjoying the nightlife only minutes away.

I have been to a different hotel be forehands where I escaped after two nights. The M Resort has very clean and what very friendly. |Especially the Mr Ekkarat who provided me with an out standing service. I will come back for sure

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank aacki
Reviewed 18 March 2011

I read the reviews for M Resort and took them with a grain of salt because frankly, some people can have ridiculousy high expectations and be a little melodramatic - I am so glad I took the chance! Yes, the staff are thai and some of them dont have the best english - but that is to be expected in a foreign ountry. All the staff would bend over backwards to make you more comfortable, and attend to every need. They are all so sweet and smiley. The cab to Patong was a mere 200 bart for 10-15 min drive. The free shuttle leaves every couple of hours. Honestly I couldnt fault the M resort. The room was stunning (we got a pool access room and it was HUGE!!) the beds were so comfy (yes, a harder style mattress but I found that in asia that is common). Its a new hotel so the facilities are way better than most accomodation. So, it was amazing. I love that it was out of Patong a little, away from the smelliness and craziness.

Date of stay: March 2011