Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$49
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$79
Patong Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$49
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$111
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$182
US$151
US$195
US$162
  • Breakfast included
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$108
US$206
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$98
Priceline
1,111 results
All reviewsevery hourshuttle busjacuzzi on the balconyrobin leepatong beachdeluxe suitetuk tukshuttle serviceresort phuketliving roomseafood buffetegg stationour honeymoonfree upgradefantastic stayaway from the hustle and bustlewelcome drink
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here towards the end of our holiday in Phuket. It was by far the worst place we picked!
The staff were clueless and refused to book us a taxi as the location of the hotel was on the edge of town we couldn't just walk to Patong. We had to cross over a crazy 4 lane road just to flag down a taxi in the right direction. DANGEROUS. -1*
The breakfast bar had little to NO FOOD at ALL.
We often just got breakfast when we went out. -1*
The hotel is so big that you need a driver. (5-10 minute wait) -1*
The room smell like mould, the aircon was noisy and the cleaners barely came.
We slept in an un-clean bed for 2 night. GROSS. -1*

OVERALL, it was a terrible experience and we won't be returning again.
You're better to spend the extra money and stay elsewhere.

1.5 stars

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LinaTreacy
Scott W, General Manager at Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear LinaTreacy,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that so much occurred during you stay in April. As we are starting to see with recent comments, many of your concerns have been addressed in the past several months.

I am a little perplexed with the inability of the team to call you a taxi as we have our own in house limousine service, which typically has drivers waiting ready for any guest drop offs and then a preferred taxi service backing them up.

Again, thank you fr the feedback,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My family and l went by to Phuket for the second time and we want to stay at Wyndham sea Pearl Resort Phuket the meals we very good but the breakfast buffet was so good.We stay in three room but the only thing l was very bad at we were meant to check into our rooms at 2.00pm but we end up wanting into 5.00pm clock that means 4 Hours of wanting. The bus back and to the shopping centre is very good.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank llianawedden17
Scott W, General Manager at Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear llianawedden17,

Thank you for the feedback, our apologies that we could not get your room ready on time. We certainly strive to ensure all guests can check in by the allotted time.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Spent 3 nights at Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort in Phuket Patong.

All I can say thank you for making my vacation a blast. We booked a Carisa villa with private pool and a deluxe room but was upgraded to a suite.

Kids loved the Carisa pool they didn't even wanted to go out of the hotel. The pool was big and a bet deep. And the suite was specious.

For the breakfast it was a good breakfast not quite big.
The only thing I didn't like are the insects everywhere because the resort is surrounded by lots lots of trees.

Would like to thanks the Resort staff for their services specially Joe at the reception, Rashen and Cob the bus driver

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shamma k

Dear shamma k,

Thank you so much for your review.

We certainly try to have precautionary measures in place regarding the insects, however as you rightly observe we are nestled hillside with rain forest surrounding us.

A special thank you from Joe, Rashen and Cob, sawadee krub.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This was our second holiday to Phuket, with the last one about 6 years ago. This was not our first experience with Wyndham but was the first for this resort. We booked this accommodation about 12 months ago when holidaying in Fiji. At that time, air tickets had not yet been released so we trusted to luck a little.
This resort is much like many others. The Thai staff are always smiling, always helpful and omni-present. The meals at the resort range from typical to masterful. Breakfast is the typical options of western or asian mix for buffet. The usual eggs done individually and to order. The array is pretty good and changes to some extent each day. The restaurants are great. Still, when in Thailand the best food is still obtained straight off the carts down-town.

Sea Pearl is not right on the beach, rather about 20 minutes from the shopping and beach. Wyndham run free transfer buses on the hour so that sorts some of the problem out. Just be sure and book as space goes quick. Rooms are done daily and lots of bottled water is complementary, really good in the tropics.

At the resort, each room has a jacuzzi with access to one of the eight swimming pools, so there is never over-crowding in the pools.

Finally, the staff here are simply brilliant. My wife became very ill (not related to the resort) and was hospitalised. The staff were so supportive and helpful. Would I stay here again, YES, no question. Big shout out to the GM, Scott for his never ceasing interest in the wellbeing of my wife.

Room Tip: Base your room selection on the number of people and what you will be doing.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Andy,

Thank you for a great review. I'm glad that the team and I were able to help.

I trust your wife has fully recovered and we will certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Many thanks!

Take care,

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Room which was allocated to me was in very bad conditions, there was a foul smell (of moth or moisture) which was very strong and difficult to stay, I went and complained immediately at reception, they said no other room available, later showed a room, which was on the lanes of resort and jacuzzi was on the lane (while booking I requested for accommodation on higher floors). I refused to move as it was not up to mark.

They promised if I can manage in same place for night, they will provide a room next day on higher floor.

2nd day I woke up with whizzing problem and sore throat due to the bad smell in the room, I had to take medicine for the condition. Meanwhile nobody approached for our request.

Moreover on second day when we tried to use Jacuzzi it was dirty n sumggy. The water was cold and Jacuzzi was without any heating facility. Room service guys who came for cleaning they told it will take 5 hours before we can use it.so during the day we were not able to use Jacuzzi.

After outing when we returned back at 10pm, room had very bad smell. We called person from reception n complained again about the a bad smell. He agreed it was bad and not inhabitable but was helpless. We were also dead tired and crashed immediately without ac and with open balcony because of smell. I requested him I want to meet head of the property and launched a formal complaint for spoiling our holidays.

Third day before checkout when I met GM of property he was very sorry for the situation that they were not able to provide a good an comfortable stay. I requested them not to lease out these rooms again before they can resolve this smell and Jacuzzi issues.

No solution reported till now.

Room Tip: Don't take this hotel, untill you rent high end villa properties.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Bharat D

Dear Bharat D,

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the lack of communication.

I have been able to locate the detail about your incident. It appears the team addressed as much as they could based on the occupancy we had during your stay, which did limit options to relocate you to a room more suitable. Since my arrival I have check your room and can confirm that it smells clean and fresh.

Our Jacuzzi's are kept at a temperature just below the ambient temperature so that after a hot day in Patong or Phuket you can relax and cool your inner core with a relaxing Jacuzzi. We will not be looking at a hot option for our Jacuzzi's. We do however have a Sauna for those who are looking for a steam or heat treatment, located on the ground floor of the Club House just before the Carissa Spa.

Again, thanks for the feedback, really sorry that we had miss communication and that there was no follow up, I hope this assists.