See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Amazing hotel with an amazing staff!! At first we thought that it might have been a mistake being far from patong but it acually was great!! Whenever you want you could relax and be far from all the people and when you ar ein the mood all you need is a 5 min drive!! I would really recommend this hotel for everyone!! Keneth is the manager in this hotel he is a great guy and really helps out with everything!!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank RolandFG
Reviewed 12 January 2015

We stayed with two couples for 2 weeks. Our first unit had problems with air conditioning but they moved us to another room (much better) after we waited a couple of days for the repairs. The new unit was much better and the fridge didn't work. They dealt with this quickly.

There is a courtesy car to patong whenever you want but you pay for the return. We got s tuk tuk or taxi which cost about 300 baht.

The no 6 restaurant, which is such good value, is a walk away and we dined there several times.

The pool is great.

Breakfast was great as well. We had omelette , fried eggs, Thai options, toast, fruit, juice tea and coffee. They also had croissants, crepe etc.

We enjoyed the quiet location and view.

Room Tip: We thought we booked a 2 bed apartment and assumed it would have a bathroom each but just make sure when you book that that is what your getting. Ask for the executive one. The views are amazing
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was here in March 2013 and February 2014, travelled solo

For me, this is the second time at the Prince Edouard hotel, and the decision that brought me here, was always the same :

- nice and quiet place where I can relax and play a few rounds of golf

Once, I did a research on the internet, and I stumbled upon this place, and I immediately believed that it could be a good solution, which was then confirmed as a whole in my staying.

I must admit, that I'm not the kind of person who take decisions in relation to the comments on the internet, but I trust more on my intuition, which rarely betrayed me until now.

The hotel location is on a hill with a spectacular view over Patong Bay, with a nice swimming pool, and in the evening You can enjoy a spectacular Sunset. The rooms are clean, very spacious and comfortable. The staff is very attentive and friendly, and the structure it's managed a little bit like a family.

For my need the breakfast was good and sufficient, but I know that other people need more alternatives. The cleanliness and maintenance was good, and when I encounter a problem, the staff was always here to resolve it. For my passion ( playing golf ) I just had to ask, and the next day ( if there was space ) I was able to play where I want it.

I can just recommend this place, especially for someone who is looking for a quite place for relaxing, outside the hustle and bustle of Patong.
This is a perfect option.

Room Tip: •"Higher floors have a spectacular view"
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Fernando H
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I came for two days in Phuket to celebrate the chinese new year with my friend. We stay at Prince Edouard. The location is high above sea and have beautiful view. The apartment is nice decorated. The staff was helpful and friendly with us.
I have a good souvenir of this place and advise to go there.
Pim.

Room Tip: The room upstair are big and the view is greater.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank pimwipa s
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The rooms are very tired and outdated.
Breakfast takes anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour depending on wether the staff are awake and is basic to say the least.
There is no restaurant except the breakfast room.
The spa and fitness centre is filled with very old equipment.
Walking into Patong is easy enough , 15 minutes... Walking back is a very steep hill... Not for the frail or elderly.
All in all the place is adequate but not at all luxurious. It needs refurbishing.

Room Tip: A higher floor gets an awesome view