“Dental visit”

Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort
Ranked #43 of 232 Speciality Lodging in Patong
Reviewed 12 January 2015

We stayed with two couples for 2 weeks. Our first unit had problems with air conditioning but they moved us to another room (much better) after we waited a couple of days for the repairs. The new unit was much better and the fridge didn't work. They dealt with this quickly.

There is a courtesy car to patong whenever you want but you pay for the return. We got s tuk tuk or taxi which cost about 300 baht.

The no 6 restaurant, which is such good value, is a walk away and we dined there several times.

The pool is great.

Breakfast was great as well. We had omelette , fried eggs, Thai options, toast, fruit, juice tea and coffee. They also had croissants, crepe etc.

We enjoyed the quiet location and view.

Room Tip: We thought we booked a 2 bed apartment and assumed it would have a bathroom each but just make sure...
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melissa M

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was here in March 2013 and February 2014, travelled solo

For me, this is the second time at the Prince Edouard hotel, and the decision that brought me here, was always the same :

- nice and quiet place where I can relax and play a few rounds of golf

Once, I did a research on the internet, and I stumbled upon this place, and I immediately believed that it could be a good solution, which was then confirmed as a whole in my staying.

I must admit, that I'm not the kind of person who take decisions in relation to the comments on the internet, but I trust more on my intuition, which rarely betrayed me until now.

The hotel location is on a hill with a spectacular view over Patong Bay, with a nice swimming pool, and in the evening You can enjoy a spectacular Sunset. The rooms are clean, very spacious and comfortable. The staff is very attentive and friendly, and the structure it's managed a little bit like a family.

For my need the breakfast was good and sufficient, but I know that other people need more alternatives. The cleanliness and maintenance was good, and when I encounter a problem, the staff was always here to resolve it. For my passion ( playing golf ) I just had to ask, and the next day ( if there was space ) I was able to play where I want it.

I can just recommend this place, especially for someone who is looking for a quite place for relaxing, outside the hustle and bustle of Patong.
This is a perfect option.

Room Tip: •"Higher floors have a spectacular view"
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Fernando H
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I came for two days in Phuket to celebrate the chinese new year with my friend. We stay at Prince Edouard. The location is high above sea and have beautiful view. The apartment is nice decorated. The staff was helpful and friendly with us.
I have a good souvenir of this place and advise to go there.
Pim.

Room Tip: The room upstair are big and the view is greater.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank pimwipa s
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The rooms are very tired and outdated.
Breakfast takes anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour depending on wether the staff are awake and is basic to say the least.
There is no restaurant except the breakfast room.
The spa and fitness centre is filled with very old equipment.
Walking into Patong is easy enough , 15 minutes... Walking back is a very steep hill... Not for the frail or elderly.
All in all the place is adequate but not at all luxurious. It needs refurbishing.

Room Tip: A higher floor gets an awesome view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel to see what it would be like to cook for ourselves and relax in a quiet place. Overall the place is OK but the bed sheets had holes in them, the cleanliness has a lot to be desired and the ocean view which really could be beautiful is totally blocked by a large, bushy tree beside the pool. Not all of the units have that problem but it just so happened that ours did...lol

If you want cheap accommodation where you can cook for yourself and enjoy the quiet this is the place to go, otherwise get a little better place than this one.

Room Tip: Make sure that you book a room that has a better view of Patong Bay than it does that damn tree...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
0.8 km away
Emerald Terrace Resort
#19 of 232 in Patong
0.9 km away
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa

Been to Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort? Share your experiences!