1,062 results
All reviews across the road jacuzzi on the balcony bangla road quiet end pool bar deluxe room pool access hotel staff thai food the hustle and bustle phuket nightlife novotel
Reviewed 22 December 2014

This could be a great hotel, the location at the quiet end of the beach allows easy access to the 'lively Bangla road' and it's just across the road from the excellent beach.
Our ground floor room with access to a semi private pool was good.However, if you're staying more than a few days you will wish that they had supplied more drawer space there is plenty of room to do so. We had to keep a large selection of clothes in our suitcases for 2 weeks.
This is supposed to be a family hotel, why then does the hotel supply condoms with the tea and coffee!! This obviously encourages lads to bring their 'girlfriends' into the hotel where they mix with families around the poolside. Not at all desirable.
Many of the hotels facilities were not really open. For example, the coffee shop, this is most un inviting, if you want a coffee it will come from the restaurant.
The Chandon bar (this is an attractive area but it's never manned) a bar should be an area when guests can sit along side each other and get to know one another. The main outside eating/drinking area does not have any cover for shade from the sun or rain. Several evenings after a downpour you couldn't sit outside as the furniture was soaked through. If I could see it was going to rain, why couldn't the staff see this and remove the cushions so that they could replace them once the rain had passed. There are several pianos around the hotel that are never played. A piano bar is always a great place for guests to congregate.
On the plus side the rooms and very clean, the staff polite albeit they don't interact with guests. It's a great pool but lacks enough sun beds to allow guests to move in/out of the sun/shade. There was supposed to be a pool party on Saturdays but again no one promotes this.
The breakfast offered a good selection to suit all nationalities. I found the evening meals in the main restaurant to be OK but the restaurant lacks any atmosphere despite the over the top artwork on the walls.
I think this hotel could do so much more, it lacks direction from management

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vidakaren D
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2015

Dear Vidakaren D,

Thank you for taking the time reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor.

The terrace of our B-Hive restaurant is now supplied with plenty of umbrellas as the sun has finally showed up in Patong. Our resident DJ Beckam is also mixing every evening at our B-Hive gallery restaurant & outside Bar. It has certainly contributes to a better ambiance in additional to the wonderful artworks. I shall have a look with the team at all your constructive comments to see where we can continue improving our services.
We are all looking forward welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

My husband and i stayed here actually two years ago. We would have liked to give this hotel a better review but our stay was 'effected' by a F&B issue on the last day & front desk staff who just couldn't care less about solving the problem.
Generally the hotel was good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shanti w
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2014

Dear thewestells,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very sorry to read that a F&B issue affected your experience two years ago at B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection. Kindly provide me further details at gm@b-laytong.com. I will have a look with the team here and see where we can improve our services.

Reviewed 17 December 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in December and it was wonderful end of our vacation. Room service was amazing and our order arrived in 20 min!!! Cheese burger and nachos are to die for!! We had room with pool access so every morning we had amazing view of the garden and our small pool. It's our second time in this hotel i hope not the last.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 379irinag
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2014

Dear Irina G,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. Glad to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed so much our cheese burger and nachos!
We are all looking forward welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

After arriving at the hotel on 12th Dec very ill and weak from our training trip in Chalong of two weeks, Front Office Manager Nina Nanta was genuinely concerned about me. After I called reception for a doctor or advice, Nina came right up to my room and offered to take me to hospital immediately - she insisted as she could tell I was unwell, she organised rapid transport and even stayed with me to ensure I was safe. After being diagnosed with Dengue Fever - Nina of course did the right thing by helping me. I was so impressed and for me - this is what makes a hotel stand out. This to me is impeccable service, Ive stayed in so many 4 and 5 star hotels all over the world and never has someone helped me that much. I will certainly return to this hotel in 2015, of course the overall service is fantastic. The only ONE thing (for feedback) to pick on is the slow wifi in the rooms only, BUT - the front of house staff brought us a router to our room! Superb. Thank you again Nina and B-LAY Tong!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Carley J
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2014

Dear carley j,
Thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your experience at B-Lay Tong Phuket and thank you very much for mentioning one of our great people. We are very pleased to have khun Nina our Front Office Manager with us and I will convey your kind comments directly to her.

We work continuously to improve our Internet WiFi that can be a challenge in Phuket island and as you mentioned our team can also support with a additional router when necessary.

We hope that your health has improved by now as all the team here is looking forward welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com