1,059 results
All reviewsacross the roadpatong beachjacuzzi on the balconybangla roadquiet endpool bardeluxe roompool accesshotel staffthe hustle and bustlephuketbahtthainightlifenovoteljungceylon
Reviewed 14 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Had an enjoyable 4 day stay at the B-Lay with friends. The hotel is new, interesting and stylish. The location at the north end of PaTong is great for walking into town for the many restaurants and activities. The breakfast is very good and well presented. The staff was very helpful and very friendly and their English was very good. The went over and above. We had an initial concern going into the stay because the rate was relatively low but we were very pleased with all aspects of our stay.

We also very much enjoyed the Spa. They do a great personal service.

Room Tip: Rooms on First Floor have their own pool, a long pool in front of all the rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2012

This hotel is very,very modern. I could not reasonably complain about my room which adjoined the central swimming pool with its swim up bar as the central focus.
Despite the proximity to the pool, noise from the pool was not a problem.
Noise from the adjoining room and hallways however was a major problem and sufficient reason fo me not to return. On two separate occasions I could plainly hear the lucky couple next door enjoying vigorous intercourse at 3.00am.
Other inconsiderate guests arriving back at 4.00am and having loud conversations down the passageway were too frequent.. The hotel designers did not take into account that the aim of the game in Patong is to drink to excess and party until 3, 4 or 5 am.
The bathroom was excellent and the hotel generally very clean.
The restaurant was uninviting and lacked charm. The breakfast was ordinary, but I found that to be par for the course for hotels in Pattaya and Patong and one of the two lunches I had was disappointing. The bar lacked ambience.
While some hotels have the knack of making me feel special and welcome this was not one of them, despite the very pleasant staff.
The major drawback is that it is too far to walk to and from the action of Bangla Road and JungCeylon shopping center.
After having walked several times I found as a matter of course that a tuk tuk or motor cycle taxi was necessary. The cost is not a major consideration but it is inconvenient if one wants to shop several times a day. On the other hand it is just across the road from the beach
I would not return.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Inappropriate noise and loud guests in a hotel setting can be extremely frustrating, and we would like to apologize for this. We make efforts to avoid these types of incidents, however, with the hotel running high occupancy and the holiday period of the Thai New Year, it's not always possible to control room allocations. Furthermore, our front office and security team intervene in these circumstances when they are notified.

Also, we will be developing further our restaurant and bar offerings this low season.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Amazing art concept greets you and continues to delight the visual senses at every turn. Very well appointed hotel in a convenient location right on Patong Beach with superb staff - friendly, courteous and helpful - who could not do enough to ensure a memorable stay, F&B service is top-rate with alfresco dining & beachside bar, great rooms and facilities. I shall most definitely stay here again when next I am in Phuket :o) *****

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo