“Delicious vegan burger”
Review of Burger Me

Burger Me
Ranked #231 of 722 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Description: PATONG’S HOTTEST BURGER JOINT Bringing the Aussie flare for burgers to Phuket NOW OPEN
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We gave this place a go whilst holidaying in Phuket as my husband is vegan and they had a vegan burger on the menu. According to my husband it was the best vegan burger he has ever had! I had a chicken burger which was delicious and our kids loved the hot dogs and milkshakes which are huge. The onion rings were so good we ordered a second serve to take away with us. I would really highly recommend going out of your way to eat here you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Great little American/ Australian styled burger place at the back area of Patong.
Awesome menu and quality produce. Perfect place to fix those burger cravings and to dine with a group of friends. Child friendly menu and vegan options to :)

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Great new Burger Bar on Nanai Road Patong.
Big, big burgers stuffed with the most suculent burger patties, salad, pickles, fried onions and sauces. Very nice menu selection all cooked fresh to order including veggie & vegan bugers. The staff are very helpful and frienly and will help to customise your burger if there is something you don’t like or want.
Home made onion rings and fries, or french fries also available.
Good range of drinks avaiable. Shakes, juices, and a full stck of beers and spirits.

This is quite a new venue and adding and improving the range and menu every week along with special offers.
A must try for Burger lovers in Patong.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I ate a vegan and veggie burger, they were delicious. Friendly staff and excellent service. You could see that they put thought in the menu and the whole concept. Btw, as a Belgian I can totally recommend taking the fries as well! Thanks guys

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I just couldn’t face another Thai curry and rice. My tummy needed something familiar. I had heard of this new place in Patong and thought I’d check it out. What a lovely surprise. Burger Me! It’s easy to find on Maps with easy parking outside. You can sit inside in AC or enjoy the main dining room space and the spacious front patio area. The decor leans towards Industrial Funky with a choice of lounge and table seating. Staff were super friendly and the menu easy to read with helpful and delicious sounding descriptions. My husband ordered a Burger with Bacon and I settled for a gourmet option called the Bluey Burger - a Beef Patty with caramelized onion, rosemary and melted Blue Cheese. We also ordered the Deep Fried Onion Rings and dipping sauce as a side. Yummo! There are cold and hot beverages on offer however we enjoyed our Burgers with ice cold beers. The burgers would have to be the best we have ever eaten.
Somehow they had turned a humble hamburger into a classy, dining experience. Burger Me! Prices were very reasonable. Overall a winner, and I thoroughly recommend this place.

Been to Burger Me? Share your experiences!