“Best Steak and Ribs you can get!!!”

Squires Loft Patong
Reserve with Chope
Squires Loft Patong is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 706 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$9 - US$46
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I took my girlfriend to Squires Loft for her birthday and certainly the surroundings suited the occasion when we were seating outside on the balcony with a view of Patong beach in front of us! That and the food is amazing! I spoke to the owner and said I haven't had ribs like this since eating in Hurricanes restaurant while living in Sydney, but that Squires is much better! Smokey and chargrilled ribs that fall off the bone and the steaks were so juicy and perfectly cooked medium rare! We were in Thailand for 10 days and made sure we went back for our last night! Top class service and owner very friendly! He chatted with us after our meal and told a little about the business history which was very interesting! Highly recommended anyone to visit while staying in Patong!

Matt W, Owner at Squires Loft Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hi Ross M,
Thanks for the awesome review. It was great chatting to you guys and talking all things Squires Loft. Hope you had an amazing holiday and hope to see you again very soon in Phuket.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I love steak and eat out fairly often. I'm quite fussy. I've eaten at lots of restaurants in Sydney city and Melbourne. We ate here and had the Eye Fillet with Mushroom sauce. This was the most tender and tastiest steak I've ever had. Service was great and staff friendly. Owner was at the door to meet & greet. For those like me that have been to restaurants like Hurricanes, Ribs &Rumps, Kingsleys Steakhouse or I'm Angus (All great too by the way) this steak was WAY WAY better. Thumbs up. A bit pricey by Thailand standards, but well worth the extra dollars. Was so good we went back again.

Matt W, Owner at Squires Loft Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi nicnak122018,
Thanks for the amazing review of your experience here at Squires. It is great to hear such awesome feedback, so thank you for taking the time. Hope to see you again whilst you are here in Phuket.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

If your fanging for a amazing steak whilst in thailand you must head to Squires Loft. We did and it was amazing . The hospitality second to none. Yummo.

Hey Darren G,
Thanks for the awesome review. We are stoked that you loved Squires and look forward to seeing you again during your holiday.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Best steak place in Patong. Must go! Staff are nice and friendly too. Me and my boyfriend are from England and have been craving for a nice juicy steak for ages and this place is probably better than most of the steakhouses in UK. Definitely will be going again before we leave. Also, you must try the fillet and the ribs. Amazing. Seriously. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Matt W, Owner at Squires Loft Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Tammy L,
Thanks for the awesome review. as a new restaurant in Phuket it is more than helpful to receive such great feedback on Trip advisor.
Hopefully see you again very soon!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

What can I say? Amazing steak, service and wine! As previous restaurant (steak) owners we cannot fault Squires Loft Patong. Matt and his team are fantastic, looking after customers needs and provide fantastic customer service. I highly recommend you pay them a visit if in Phuket.

1  Thank Helen W
Matt W, Owner at Squires Loft Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hi Helen, Great to meet you & Gary last night and talking about the restaurant business and all things MEAT.
Thanks for the great review and hope you enjoy Samui and the rest of your holidays. Don't forget to drop into Squires loft in Samui.
Cheers and thanks again.
Matt

Been to Squires Loft Patong? Share your experiences!