“This restaurant is #1 for good reason!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Hag

Sea Hag
Ranked #65 of 549 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This restaurant is #1 for good reason!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I was recently in Phuket for seven nights and we ate at Seahag for five of those nights.
The chicken cashew, pineapple rice, prawn clay pot and Seahag bags we're my favorite.
The food is very fresh as the owner is at the markets everyday buying fresh produce, I know this because everytime we booked during the day Kenya was out at the market.
Everything we ate was beautiful, the staff are very friendly and helpful. They even organised a table with a big bunch of flowers on valentines day for my wife.

Whenever I am in Phuket I will always eat at this restaurant it is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to, trust me I don't say this much as I'm very picky when it comes to food.
Thank you Kenya and staff at Seahag.

1 Thank Ddima

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Gisborne, Australia
“If You Want Flavour....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

You can see why this place is number 1 on TA... the prawn yellow curry I had was out of this world... if you love Thai food, you have to go here, the flavour in this dish was unbelievable. The staff were professional and friendly and despite being a popular restaurant, we didn't have to wait too long for anything, the cocktails were really strong too!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Ilovemylittlepony
liverpool
“overpriced for the quality of food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

very busy when we visited,tablecloth dirty.food was pleasant but similar quality to other nearby restaurants which are much cheaper.service was nothing to write home about maybee as they where more interested in the private party going on upstairs.

• Visited February 2012
London, United Kingdom
“The most overrated restaurant on Trip Advisor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Went there with our friends for lunch a few days ago. We were the only customers in restaurant. Service was non-existent - we saw staff only when they took an order and later when they brought food to the table. Apart of that they were sitting on veranda and were chatting and eating their own food.
When it comes to our food - it was the most average if not poor quality Thai food at 3 times the price what it should be.
There are so many restaurants with so much better Thai food in Patong that I just cannot understand all the hype about this one.
Go instead to No 6 Restaurant for real authentic Thai food which will cost fraction of the price tag in Sea Hag.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank lapislon
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Number 1 restaurant in Patong.... Really????”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

I have no idea why this restaurant is number one... Two of us actually got sick straight away after the food. One meal never arrived. Price was alot for Thai food that was not that special. Cocktails were good. Ants were on our table. Would not bother going here again and would not recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Davoodi