“Real Turkish taste.”

Sultan's Grill Authentic Turkish & Indian Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 733 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Description: Sultan's Grill olarak dunyanin en cok tercih edilen mutfaklarindan biri olan Turk mutfagimizi elimizden geldiginin en iyisi ile Turk Mutfak sefimiz ve Restaurant mudurumuz birlikte bir nebze olsa da memleketimizi aratmamak adina hizmetinizdeyiz...
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I am big Turkish food lover and trust me, this place is worth a visit. They giving you a taste of real Turkey!
I am also a vegan, and I was happy to find lots of vegan options here: hummus, falafel, varies dishes made of vegetables. And shepherd salad is my favorite.

Date of visit: January 2018
Sultan G, Owner at Sultan's Grill Authentic Turkish & Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to post here on TA about Sultan's Grill. My staffand I are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal, service and atmosphere.
We do hope that we have the chance to welcome you back on your next visit to the island and we will be more than welcome to serve you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Our eyes were bigger than our tummies. We ordered so much food. But it was so delicious. The owners and managers of the place are thereto help you and give you any info you need. Really enjoyed the food here. Thank you for your delicious food.

Dear Nina

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

It was absolutely brilliant. The ambience itself is worth 5 stars. The support staff is brilliant. what a great restaurant. This is the hidden gem in the city. the quality food as well as the taste was amazing. No matter what you order or what you eat, Indian or Turkish.....
The great taste reflects in the food. Definitely the best place to eat Indian food.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We explored this place by chance and found to be excellent in hospitality. The food was really awesome, staff was friendly, ambience was nice and the food quantity was good in the mentioned prices.
You must give this place a try, if you're expecting genuine Indian taste in Phuket..

Date of visit: September 2017

Dear Navneet

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice location, helpfull staff, delicious meals,,, All about Turkish meals and drinks. You can find Turkish coffee and tea also :) You should try! The best one in Patong...

Dear Guest