“Whished I'd found this place sooner ”

Eddiez Nutrition Station
Ranked #168 of 722 Restaurants in Patong
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This is the place to eat!! This is by far the best place I've eaten in Phuket absolute hidden gem. The food quality is at a perfect standard and the price for it is beyond reasonable. The menu is very big and diverse but all range to the same standard which is rare! The selection of drinks is incredible and they taste amazing. Staff are really friendly and welcoming. Honestly could rant and rave about this place all day. Eddie must have been in the industry for years because he certainly has an outstanding eatery right here!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the food, almost too much to choose from! Definately worth a visit! Prices are really good too!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a relief...I came to Thailand to actually try to break my dependence on cooking and eating high protein, low fat diet. I’m not a competition body builder, I just get a buzz from staying in great shape.
So I decided that if I could at least have my 6 egg brekky, I’d wing the rest of the meals, but it’s hard to describe to Thai restaurants, how I want 3 egg whites and 3 eggs, not to mention the cost!

So, when I found Eddiez, I was home!!!
Extensive menu, thoughtfully constructed, coffee amazing too! I had a 6 egg, avocado omelette...so satisfying!

The one negative thing that’s really noticeable; the two girls working there. There is such a negative vibe from them, and I’m not saying I needed interaction, but they actually don’t speak, or barely acknowledge customers, except for maybe a glance I your direction as you order.It’s a shame, because, by contrast, Eddie was warm and friendly!

Back to the food...Got to try it! Time for take away homemade protein balls at 20 baht each

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Happened to stumble across this place by luck, so happy we did, amazing tasty food with loads of choice. I'm in no way an athlete or body builder but I can definitly appriciate the food!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I ate here every day of our stay. He bodybuilds so Eddie would make up food for him for the whole day at a discount price as we were here 2 weeks. I am coeliac and every thing he makes is cut up fresh so I was able to eat here with no worries at all and he would make me food for the day too :-) if you are in Patong you have to come here!!! And his smoothies are to die for!!