All reviews rooftop pool bangla road min walk jungceylon shopping mall night life stayed nights hotel is situated pools massage nightlife
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Stayed 11 nights. Location was excellent. Close to everything but quiet for sleeping. Rooms were clean and kept clean unless you keep them out. Breakfast was same thing everyday but fine and was included. Service was spotty. If you had someone in front of you they were pretty awesome. However we ordered dinner one night. 30 mins later we called and they said we are on it. 1 hr later still no food so called again. On it! 1.5 hrs later we went to bed and never got any food. We also didn't get towels one day so called for towels so we can shower. "5 mins" Nope 40 mins later we get towels. However that was the biggest complaint over 11 days so not bad. Wifi was fine for what we were needing and a friend made it happily through a Netflix series so should be good. Pools were nice. Lack of elevator for the 4th floor was sad but considering what we paid (and we knew that going in) we just considered it the exercise we weren't getting otherwise. Safe in the room is great and the fridge was convenient. Not much else to say...

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carli M
AmataPatong, General Manager at Amata Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Carli M,

We thank you very much for your time to review of AMATA Patong.

We are very happy that you enjoyed the services and facilities of the hotel, and on behalf of the entire team, we would be delighted to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

For me its a average type hotel... room was clean.. room is large one for a couple... near the bangla road... breakfast was good enough... but we faced in problems in some matters 1st the AC wasn't working at all... too much mosquitoes... the last but not least... they changed 80 bath of removing of stickers of water bottles... which i am 100% sure that we haven't done it... but as we were in a hurry we gave it to them... but that's too much unprofessional behavior

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sushmita R,

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The rooms are clean
Hotel conveniently situated
Breakfast not up to scratch. Fruit not fresh. But staff do try to oblige
The hotel must have a big problem with theft or breakages as there is a list of charges if items are broken or removed.
My biggest complaint is that a kettle is supplied but no cups or tea or coffee etc. This is strange as in almost all hotels I have stayed in it is complimentary. After complaining mugs were supplied. Fortunately I had my own sachets of coffee. I had booked in late as well so was looking forward to making myself a cup of coffee or tea.
A charge is also levied to weigh your luggage. Other hotels I’ve stayed at supply a bathroom scale in the room. I don’t mind paying a small fee (at Jung Ceylon you can weigh for 1 Thai Baht) 10 Thai Baht is excessive !
I wouldn’t recommend this hotel nor stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BarbaraF3701

Dear Barbara,

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Well, stayed 2 nights so here is the feedback
Let's say the good things first, location-the best if you want to enjoy patong Beach, jungceyleon, Bangla road. All walking distance.
Cleanliness-good. Nothing negative came in front of me
Breakfasty-good. Enjoyed it
Now what bothered me- booked through an agency and both me and my agency Checked their website and found they have elevator. But when I checked in they gave me 3rd floor with no elevator. When I asked them through my agency regarding it, they were very fast in response with a very bizarre response that we should have asked for it. How on earth we would know from the other side that they have standard room in multiple buildings with and without elevator!? So how are they charging for them?
2nd thing was they were saying during check out that we removed sticker of cold water bottle from minibar which we surely did not. They charged 80 baht for 2 bottles. As we did not have time and we needed water, I did not make a fuss about it. But this is truth, hope they will look into it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shafkat I
AmataPatong, General Manager at Amata Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Shafkat I,

Thank you very much for choosing AMATA Patong.

We have room type; Standard Express which is without elevator and Standard room type with elevator. In case of 2 bottles of water were charged at check out, we are assuring you that we will improve the team look into it carefully. On behalf of the entire team, we would be delighted to welcoming you back again and assuring you of our better service.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Great stay lovely staff very friendly and great breakfast I be coming back
Nice price as well
Is right in the middle of Patong close to shopping Amy road where we have a bar well we call it our cockatoo bar
Can walk everywhere

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
AmataPatong, General Manager at Amata Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Grant L,

Thank you very much for choosing AMATA Patong.