“Lunch”

Price range: US$50 - US$450
Description: Clean,delicious,The atmosphere is great
Description: Clean,delicious,The atmosphere is great
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent family lunch here.

The traditional Thai food was excellent and really tasty.

The western food we purchased to feed our youngest son was also of decent quality.

Not the cheapest restaurant around but also not very expensive!

Service was excellent!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Theres alot of different type of foods. Food portion is also good. Very delicious. Location is also very easily accessible.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We ended up eating there 3 nights in a row. The restaurant was very clean, the ladies working there are extremely helpful and friendly and we found that not only did they have a very good variety on the menu but was also well priced. Their duck steak is really recommended.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

2 years ago my husband and I first visited White Red and it quickly became our favorite restaurant. It was cheap, nice sized meals and it wasnt busy and over crowded (most of the time it was just my husband and I).

Forward 2 years, the decor has been updated and the food prices and sizes are still the same. It was great to see all the tables (approx 10) full as I was worried it may have gone out of business. The food was beautiful in taste and appealing in appearance. It was a sweet touch taht every table received the pineapple as a complementary dish as dessert.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

During my recent trip we had a late breakfast here twice. Both times were fantastic and if you enjoy Mango sticky rice this is one of the best places we have found in the country.

We had many different dishes in this place and they were all very good. Sometimes the staff gets a little overwhelmed with the multinational crowds speaking many different languages but with gentle prodding we always got what we needed with a smile.

The restaurant is open air and it will get a little warm during the day. If your anywhere in this part of Patong I would recommend giving them a chance.