See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I wrote a detailed review on hotels com and I'm Mr gonna repeat it except to say I'm warning you not to stay here. If you want a nightmare for saving a few baht then go ahead but you'll end up wanting to sue them which might be a good idea actually.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The room was a nice quiet place , stayed there for one night. The price you pay is good value, The bed was comfy and basic breakfast is there in the morning. Hot water is in the main office, A/C worked well.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2016

We found that our rooms were generally clean and comfy, although there were some cobwebs in one of the bathrooms. The staff were helpful and friendly, although I think the breakfast experience could be improved. Generally, we were quite happy and found this property to be reasonably good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

This place is so cool , however the only one the make me uncomfortable is toilet is near the wall . Overall this is a good place for rest and have security guard looking for alll night. And Receptor is kindly and good manner

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank NattawatK32
Reviewed 7 September 2014

I stayed here 1 night on my way to Nong Khai. Good price, clean room, everything works in room, window small. Family owned. Older daughter speaks fluent English and was able to help us with transport options as well as find us a health clinic. About 10 minutes walk to bus station, 15 minutes walk to the mall, 5 minutes walk to the big market. Room also comes with breakfast of tea/coffee/hot chocolate and bread. I thought it was good value for the price and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose room on left side of hotel because it is much quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family