All reviews small pool nice lobby a king size bed third floor tea coffee good size including breakfast walking distance room service rooms are spacious plaza thai shaving kettle thb
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Stayed for four nights.
Rooms are spacious and well equipped. Nothing like what they show in the pictures though. Very small pool. Breakfast is nice with limited choices.
The staff is friendly and helpful. The front desk could helped me to roam almost all the important places.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Positive points:
Location (center, bars)
Price 1100 Thb for one night including breakfast)
Good comfortable bed
Large room (room 4013)
Good airco
Warm good shower
No noise from neigbours
No noise from bars
Nice lobby

Negative points
Parking lot small and full
Rooms outdated
Thai breakfast, for european small choise
Airco make too much noise
Weird bathroom, don't like it

Overall value for money

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel felt very futuristic. Maybe a bit worn but nothing that bothered me.
My room was very big and felt clean. Although I wouldn’t ever recommend a all covering carpet in a hotel.
The pool had a good size but the place to have the sun beds was a bit small. But maybe it’s enough for their guests.
The breakfast buffet was average.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Please find another place to stay, but why?

PROS -POSTIVES

Hotel location is good and convenient (near central mall and italian restaurant Pomodoro)
Tho, the street is not nice and street dogs)

Beside there are a few bars, and the noisy until 2am, even on weekdays will not. Let you sleep.

Parking is available, but not enough.

Bedding is comfortable (apart from the pillows)

CONS OR NEGATIVES:

Dishonoured booking.

We book a double room and they gave us a twin. I barely have a time with my couole, it is disapointing to sleep separeted.

I wonder how difficult is to find a solution to put the beds together? I mean wothout filling the gap in between.

Breakfast was included on the 3rd (agoda) but they did not honored. Plewse see print screen.

4th floor (see photo)
Our only room available (even on other websides says available) were at the 4th floor.

An Intense CIGARETTE smell on the corridor is the favourite parfum to remwber your stay.

Skybar is a jome as other comment say (they are 2 table on a dirty space)

Bathroom (see. Photo)
There is not proper soap Or shampoo. Instead a public toilet dispenser is offered with a blue substitute average product.

There is a dangerous step from the room tonthe toilet. I dont recommend the place for senior guests as floor is slippery and bathtub is really high to step in (dangerous)

Tissue or kleenex box was empty during our stay

Main window (see
Photo)
Apart from the noisy and awful view of a parking and bars, there is a Dangerous for kids.

IF YOU DARE TO BOOK, BRING A PAIR OF EARPLUGS AND A LOT OF PATIENCE :)

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

First they refused to give me the room I paid for. The rooms have not been very well maintained with many chips and stains everywhere. We booked for 4 nights and for 3 of them we had no hot water, their reply, 'sorry'. No one really speaks English so it's difficult to communicate properly but everyone seems very unhelpful. The clubs across the street are very loud all night and there was a blue flicking light on in our room that we couldn't switch off. The plug in the bath also doesn't seal the water in properly so the water runs out and the shower head only came as high as my belly button. We paid before check in so couldn't go anywhere else. Would never recommend anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: December 2017