All reviews sea room empty lot sea view beach towels restaurant overlooking the beach beachfront hotel cooked breakfast location is fantastic market village small pool night market hotel guests main building shopping mall small hotel star standard beach front
Reviewed 18 January 2017

My expectations for the room weren't that high given the price and I wasn't disappointed. Rm. #305 has a great view of a large tree but that's not what I came for. The bed was large and comfortable and it and the room were kept very clean! The room itself seemed a little outdated but definitely serviceable (although you had to kind of "fiddle" with the key to open the door). The WiFi was more than adequate and there were enough outlets to charge devices. The breakfast was included and I stuck with the Thai menu (note: the prices for the breakfast seemed pretty high...360 Bhat for Fried Rice). Regardless, the Thai food and fruit were great, and there was no shortage of Prik Nam Plah to go around.
I felt the level of service from the folks at the front desk and restaurant (in fact, anyone I dealt with) was excellent. That and the quality of the Thai food were the main take-aways.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank o_b_driftwood
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I don't recommend to stay if you can find othet hotels. My expectation was nothing special, but they fell short of it.

Pros
- Location

Cons
- Poor breakfast, quality of food is low
- Poor amenities
- Small pool
- Not well trained staff (Restaurant, cleaning)
- Couldn't use hot water, I called many time and had to wait 3 nights to fix it.
- Poor room cleaning, they didn't change bed sheets until I told to do.
- Room cleaning is too late, it was undone when I came back to my room afternoon.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank GRBKK
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Great location on the sea front giving easy access to Hua Hin’s lovely reasonably clean sandy beach. It’s a 10 minutes’ walk to the popular bar and restaurant area of Hua Hin and a THB 150 taxi ride to Hua Hin railway station.

Reception was friendly and our room was clean, modern and spacious. Unfortunately there the shower water pressure was not great and much of the time there was no hot water. On the morning of day 2 (of 4), there was no running water at all and when we queried this with reception we were given no explanation or apology but sent a large tub of water to use instead. Fortunately the water supply was restored approx. 2 hours later.

The swimming pool was a little on the small side and there were few sunbeds around the pool area. However, there were plenty of sun beds in front of the hotel on the beach.

Breakfast in the nice beach front restaurant was poor to say the least. The closest to a “full English breakfast” consisted of one small sausage, one very small rasher of over-done bacon, two egg (cooked to order) a very small cold hash brown and no more than 10 cold baked beans. Whilst I had pre-paid for breakfast when booking the room, the cost of this on the menu was THB 420 (approx. GBP 9.50). A decent breakfast can be found at a local café for a lot less.

Wifi was reasonably fast but disconnected if unused for more than a minute or two, resulting in having to repeatedly re-enter the user name and password.

We will definitely return to Hua Hin but not to this particular hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2016

My wife and I stayed here for a few days in November 2016, on our way from Bangkok to Singapore. The hotel is quite small, but has a restaurant, bar and sunbeds right on the beach. The room was very clean, with a small fridge and safe. The food in the restaurant was great, with fresh fish from the market. All of the staff were very keen to impress. We enjoyed a very relaxing few days. There is also a large shopping centre within 10 mins walk, with a supermarket and many other food options. Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SteveWdhd
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Great location on the sea
Grounds and ape range Needs some Love and a little paint
Rooms were ok , pool is tiny and not in the best location from the rooms.
Staff are helpful . 100 Baht to the markets and walking street.
I believe it's over priced but there isn't a lot of choices when it come to being on the Sea and having a pool .
Book a short stay and shop
Around for something better.
If your a kite surfer there is no better location on this side of the gulf.
I'm not to hard to please but I feel this place come up short for the bucks your paying !

Stayed: December 2016