This is our 3rd Centara stay in Thailand with all 3 being in different locations. We have stayed in Krabi, Ko Samui and now Hua Hin. Up until this trip the standard had been set by Krabi in terms of location, service and hospitality. First impression as you approach the hotel up the drive is wow with well kept grounds. Check in was swift and efficient with the bags appearing in the room speedily which was a relief after a long day traveling across Thailand by bus and mini bus.
All the staff at this resort are helpful and cheery and service with a smile is definitely the order of the day. The breakfast buffet is excellent with plenty of variety and choice from continental to Asian, all of which is well presented. We only eat one evening meal in the resort which was the Railway which was excellent and has been reviewed separately. we had an early departure time which again was made painless by the staff with early morning calls and a take away breakfast being prepared for us to take on our airport transfer. All in all we had a superb week stay in Hua Hin.
Krabi had always been the one to beat for me but would have to say Hua Hin has definitely nosed ahead and would recommend this resort to anyone traveling to Hua Hin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin first opened its doors in the early 1920s at a time when Hua Hin was still a sleepy coastal village. This five-star beachfront resort was built along the classic lines of that era, with phenomenal gardens and beautifully spacious rooms and suites (up to 170 square metres) with high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, period furniture, and the warm tones of Thai silk. The resort is also home to 42 single-storey villas that offer privacy and space (up to 120 square metres) and the choice of a Jacuzzi or plunge pool on the terrace. Beside Hua Hin’s gorgeous beach, a stone’s throw away, and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy to the full, the resort also offers plenty of leisure options for adults and children: four swimming pools and children’s pools, a superb spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, Muay Thai and Tai Chi classes, and two kids clubs. Plus, the town is outside our door, and some of the best golf courses in Thailand are within easy travelling distance. The dining venues include a colonial style café and all-day dining restaurant, a Japanese restaurant, a Thai restaurant located near the villas, and the modern COAST Beach Club & Bistro. With its setting on the beach and its elegant atmosphere, the resort also is the perfect setting for a dream wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, Fastbooking and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel