This was our 12th holiday at the Centara Grand Beach Resort and Villas, Hua Hin........its just like going home. This was the first time we have stayed Christmas and New Year and we had a wonderful time.
As ever we had a great welcome from all the staff who provided exemplary Thai hospitality and friendliness, making us feel at home. We stayed in a deluxe pool villa, which was in a lovely tranquil location, beautifully furbished and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast at the Salathai was a perfect start to every day and the service provided there, at the Club, Spa and Museum was outstanding.
The gardens were paricularly impressive at this time of year with the topriary animals illuminated and decorated with lights in celebration of His Majesty the King's birthday.
The New Year gala evening was a spectacular celebration, with a magnificent international buffet in the gardens bordering the beach, with great entertainment and then dancing into the early hours of the New Year - a wonderful, memorable celebration and start to 2013!!
All this testimony to the dedication, professionalism and teamwork of all the hard working staff many thanks to you all.
We can't wait to return in April, 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin first opened its doors in the early 1920s at a time when Hua Hin was still a sleepy coastal village. This five-star beachfront resort was built along the classic lines of that era, with phenomenal gardens and beautifully spacious rooms and suites (up to 170 square metres) with high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, period furniture, and the warm tones of Thai silk. The resort is also home to 42 single-storey villas that offer privacy and space (up to 120 square metres) and the choice of a Jacuzzi or plunge pool on the terrace. Beside Hua Hin’s gorgeous beach, a stone’s throw away, and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy to the full, the resort also offers plenty of leisure options for adults and children: four swimming pools and children’s pools, a superb spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, Muay Thai and Tai Chi classes, and two kids clubs. Plus, the town is outside our door, and some of the best golf courses in Thailand are within easy travelling distance. The dining venues include a colonial style café and all-day dining restaurant, a Japanese restaurant, a Thai restaurant located near the villas, and the modern COAST Beach Club & Bistro. With its setting on the beach and its elegant atmosphere, the resort also is the perfect setting for a dream wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel