“Excellent traditional massage by qualified staff”
Review of Nurul Nashita

Nurul Nashita
Ranked #2 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Nurul Nashita massage.We are professional massage.We have thaimassage,oil massage,foot reflexology,aroma massagemassage,aloe vera massage after sun,back head and shoulder massage.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I found this place thanks to Tripadvisor. The interior is quite humble, the prices only slightly higher than other massage salons BUT the great difference is the whole staff is qualified by the medical association to give traditional massage. The staff is very friendly and speak English on a level good enough to communicate with customers. Because my feet are very sensitive I chose a back, shoulder and head massage which was exactly what I needed being exhausted by the heat and long promenades in Hua Hin. Mind you that traditional massage can be tough, but you can always ask these friendly ladies to go softer or harder depending on your preference. Thanks very much to the great staff for excellent massage. Will surely revisit when I would return to Hua Hin.

1  Thank JSolitude
in 14 reviews
"treatment"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very high quality massage and very friendly staff. We did massage 5 times, my family and especially my daughter were just delighted. Thanks so much.

1  Thank AndreySHtrip
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is the best massage place in Hua Hin, I tried aroma massage, foot massage and Thai massage. After visiting Hua Hin for the past 5 years I have tried many massage places and this is by far the most professional. Although it may not be the best decor it is the best relaxation, don’t judge a book by its cover. Lovely staff and a must visit.

4  Thank amanda l
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Experience at Nurul Nashita was nothing but amazing!
As you enter the shop, you'll see a display of certificates on the shelves that the owner has gotten from the Union of the Thailand Traditional Medicine Association. This shows that they are well trained in their trade and not afraid to showcase their skills.

The staff were friendly and spoke simple English that was easy to understand. My boyfriend and I were served by Jeab, Yam, Loy, Dream and Wassana. Personally, I did my thai massage, foot reflexology and aromatherapy with Loy and Jeab. Couldn't be more pleased with the works of their hands and fingers. The whole process was very relaxing and comfortable, as if their hands know the knots on my tight upper back and shoulders. After the first experience in the afternoon, we went back again at night. Then, we went back everyday to get massage. It is really good, at least for me!

If you are looking for professional and legit masseuses, this is the right place you should go, because i think you'll never regret your choice. And, it is affordable too! (THB 550 for 90mins of aromatherapy, THB 370 for 60 thai massage)